Feedback On New Headshot Sounds

arisingsunarisingsun Member, Leader of Men
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
I understand that we are going for more realistic believable sounds when it comes to combat. But I strongly believe that the headshot needs to have a more satisfying sound when landing one. The new updated headshot sounds like a skull is being crushed, which is cool! But please add something more to make it pop and sound more satisfying. Literally nothing feels more rewarding in a Battle Royale (or any game) than a good headshot sound!

Comments

• NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men
    arisingsun wrote: »
    I understand that we are going for more realistic believable sounds when it comes to combat. But I strongly believe that the headshot needs to have a more satisfying sound when landing one. The new updated headshot sounds like a skull is being crushed, which is cool! But please add something more to make it pop and sound more satisfying. Literally nothing feels more rewarding in a Battle Royale (or any game) than a good headshot sound!

should we add a sniper elite style kill cam :D
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace