Magic legends

voidshadowvoidshadow Member
edited January 11 in General Discussion
Don't know if i am allowed to post about other games here but thoughts on magic legends the (mmo?) arpg? By community reactions it seems DoA. And if Lost Ark ever gets that western release i don't see ML ever being successful. Also announced to be f2p which heavily implies p2w. That being said, i'm willing to give it a try. Gameplay doesn't look as horrible as reddit and youtube comments are making it sound. To me any way.
Where there is light, there is shadow. I am the shadow without the light. The shadow of nothingness. The VoidShadow

Comments

• The fact that Magic Legends is an downward looking isometric is already going to limit it audience.

Weill probably be a fun game to jump into for a distraction depending on price, but it probably won't gain any real traction.
    PQHgamQ.png
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • NodoffNodoff Member, Leader of Men
    I'm not a console gamer (seems it's being made for consoles first and foremost), it's isometric, and it's not an mmo, so it's DOA to me.
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men
    if you are looking for a MMOARPG look at fractured
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace