Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What are you doing?

JamationJamation Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
So it's probably going to be another 2-3 years before AoC is finished, so in the meantime what are y'all doing with your time or what games y'all playing?

Personally about to go back to school this Fall, but been playing House Flipper and Planet Coaster on the side until New World in August

Comments

• Options
    JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Trying to get a house built;
    Trying to form a C-Corporation;
    Tooling around with Content Creation
    Being a father

All the stuff that keeps you busy
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • Options
    MakinojiMakinoji Member, Warrior of Old, Kickstarter
    Avoiding people
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Oh you know doing so reading a bit of home improving and making a cult to take over ashes when it comes out, you know the normal things
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    HexcatHexcat Member
    Working

Saving some money because I'm going to move to another city before the year ends

Gathering info about investment options

Planning a possible future business into the cannabis industry

Playing MTGArena

Fooling around with some hook ups

Aaaaaaaaaand maybe I should start planning my move to Canada :#
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Jahlon wrote: »
    Trying to get a house built;

Don't forget to add crafting stations.
  • Options
    Playing Xenoblade chronicles and Legends of Runeterra. And some Smash as well. Also just reading a bunch of manga and manhwa and writing my own novel. Gonna go back to school in september which i'm not looking forward to
    Where there is light, there is shadow. I am the shadow without the light. The shadow of nothingness. The VoidShadow
  • Options
    AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Reading, watching anime, and playing video game roulette until either New World comes out or Alpha 1 becomes available
    k2U15J3.png
  • Options
    tugowartugowar Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Squad.
    40v40 teamwork based FPS.

Virtue is the only good.
  • Options
    George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
    Programming fundamentals
    Web systems
    Intro info systems
    Coms IT pros
    On my way to become a game designer after spending a few years working at boring places.

Wasting money on my harley, which I know I will regret... but loving the rides and the style.

Also, unistalling ESO because they dont deserve my money for that performance.
    Playing Dragon Age Inquisition and Spellforce 3. Might try New World for a bit.
  • Options
    AmistAmist Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Currently finishing up high school
    Trying to get a job
    Enjoying being young
  • Options
    Living fortunately.
    Forgive and you will free yourself. Peace be with you all.
  • Options
    VentharienVentharien Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Working, Playing some Stellaris and Guild Wars 2 with some buddies, looking forward to Ashes, the usual. :smiley:
  • Options
    Balrog21Balrog21 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Wondering if I should send Steven a copy of my own published rpg to help in any way possible IF they decide to do an rpg for AOC.
    Painting miniatures and spending time with the family and dreaded work....
  • Options
    RyufuRyufu Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Still playing WoW Classic. I tend to play a lot of casual simulation games while watching shows. :)

Pretty much a AoC forum lurker at this point. I hope to get some guildies to discuss strategy with in the mean time.
  • Options
    Watching and reading everything about videogame development in the internet. Learning c++ and UE4 and making my own game.
  • Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Oh well... Working together with the Stonemasons to overthrow the American government. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    a6XEiIf.gif