Arenas like WoW?

2»

Comments

• AardvarkAardvark Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited July 2020
    Asura wrote: »
    I think you get your gear from PvE, but get PvP enchantments for your gear from Arenas, if I understood and remember correctly

Which is the worst loot system wow ever went to. If we bring over something from Wow let’s make it one of their good things not one of their worst things.. gear should be gear weather fighting a mob or a player
  • SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    You can get PvP Runes (If they're called Runes) from Sieges and Guild Wars too. It's all to do with the ranking systems though.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
    Neurath wrote: »
    You can get PvP Runes (If they're called Runes) from Sieges and Guild Wars too. It's all to do with the ranking systems though.
    Great so now you need 4 sets of gear ...your pvp gear your backup pvp gear incase something breaks your pve gear and your backup pve gear. If we have to carry 4 full sets of gear I hope we have a lot of bag space
  • SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Aardvark wrote: »
    Great so now you need 4 sets of gear ...your pvp gear your backup pvp gear incase something breaks your pve gear and your backup pve gear. If we have to carry 4 full sets of gear I hope we have a lot of bag space

Yeah, I'm concerned by the same issues. I think it will be okay so long as we have high tiered Backpacks. I think in the long term by the time you have different sets of armour, you would have a larger Inventory/Banking/Storage Capacity.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • SepiDNSepiDN Member
    Arenas are fine as long as there's no gear rewards for it. Let's not kill OW before it even starts :)
    I think you get your gear from PvE, but get PvP enchantments for your gear from Arenas, if I understood and remember correctly

Thats not how it works at all. THere is no "pvp" stats in wow

What are you smoking ? There are separate crit and anticrit and damage multiplier for pve vs pvp for like the last 10-15 years in it
  • AsuraAsura Member

I meant what is planned for AoC
    edited July 2020

Still wrong the arena will give enchants for pvp focus confirmed by at least 2 interviews now
  • AsuraAsura Member
    Aardvark wrote: »

Still wrong the arena will give enchants for pvp focus confirmed by at least 2 interviews now

??? thats exactly what I wrote