Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Name Reservation Question

Sc0ttSc0tt Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
Hi,

I am extremely excited for this game and purchased the highest tier package which comes with the name reservation. My question is when/how will this be done? I want to make sure I can reserve a cool and unique name right when the opportunity becomes available!

Side question: When will the keys/ability to play alpha 2 testing come out?

Comments

• Options
    seyonseyon Member
    edited July 2020
    This was posted by LieutenantToast in another thread
    Hi there - your Name Reservation will indeed be for your live character, not your Alpha/Beta characters (which may be wiped multiple times during testing). Keep an eye out for more details as we announce that rollout and email all of our package holders who have the Name Reservation perk heading into upcoming testing, as we'll be providing you more details on how to reserve your name! ...
  • Options
    Sc0ttSc0tt Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    seyon wrote: »
    This was posted by LieutenantToast in another thread
    Hi there - your Name Reservation will indeed be for your live character, not your Alpha/Beta characters (which may be wiped multiple times during testing). Keep an eye out for more details as we announce that rollout and email all of our package holders who have the Name Reservation perk heading into upcoming testing, as we'll be providing you more details on how to reserve your name! ...

Thanks for the information!
  • Options
    Much appreciation @seyon for linking that relevant post! <3 For your second question OP, you can stay up-to-date on our latest plans for Alphas, Betas, and release in our helpful knowledge base article here.

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything further we can assist with!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.