Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What is the one lesson you wish the Devs of AoC would learn from the MMO you currently play?

2»

Comments

• Options
    BirdieBirdie Moderator, Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited July 2020
    I want Open world PvP, Sieges and Raids and this game has them all.
    I'm good.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Options
    1. That the world is as just as important of a character than any named individual in the lore.
    2. The journey should be just as fun as the destination, reaching endgame should be a reward not just a goal.
    3. A deep character customization tool is highly sought after by casual and hardcore role players alike.
    4. Make every level feel meaningful. Few things worse in an RPG than leveling up but not getting stronger.
    5. Immersion can be just as important to the health and quality of an MMO as gameplay or combat.
    6. Don't be afraid to play your hand close to your chest. Too many developers show too much before launch.
    ezgif-3-b7b5eae89b.gif
  • Options
    TehonatakeTehonatake Member, Intrepid Pack
    Hansrutger wrote: »
    RNG is not a system, it's not a feature, neither does it realistically exist. Do not put RNG layers on top of each other, ever. It was never fun and it will never be fun. People who played retail WoW will understand what I mean.

To echo this post, do not put RNG mechanics in this game, it does not work, it is not fun.
    Player choices, rick vs. reward and no RNG gear progression nor RNG crafting, proccessing, gathering"."