Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What are people playing??

AoC is obviously a long way off from us getting our hands on it, so what are people playing in such barren times??

Find myself on these forums more than anything else lol.

Comments

• Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I should be working but I've spent about a week on the forums. Will have to go back to sleep at some point soon and work. Difficult to resist the forum with some topics, thankfully some topics just repeat lol.

Have no time for games at the moment, Ashes will be the first game i've played in over 3 years when I get into the game.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    Keith wrote: »
    :* Hello Kitty Island Adventures <3

Makes sense XD
  • Options
    rodzorrodzor Member, Braver of Worlds, Alpha One
    Elder scrolls online and realm of the mad god, everything sucks right now, can't wait for Alpha 1 invite so i can help Ashes improve.
  • Options
    Cold 0ne FTBCold 0ne FTB Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Keith wrote: »
    :* Hello Kitty Island Adventures <3

Classic game.

I myself have been grinding Cookie Clicker and on the rare occasion ESO.
    ZxbhjES.gif

That is not dead which can eternal lie. And with strange aeons even death may die.
  • Options
    Classic WoW (farming the Winterspring frostsaber) and Rocket League
  • Options
    darthadendarthaden Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'm not playing anything atm, just binge watching a lot of television shows. Theres a game called Craftopia that if their test goes well will be launching at the end of the month. It's a open world sandbox survival game with Zelda breath of the wild inspired graphics. I'm generally not all that interested in survival games but this one actually looks pretty good in its gameplay/cinematic trailer. Hopefully it'll keep me entertained until Ashes continous alpha

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kVOXW2YQ_Q4&amp;t=11s
  • Options
    tugowartugowar Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    You heart

Classic WoW - Us Benediction - East
    Maybe I'll reinstall Squad...

Virtue is the only good.
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    A mix of total war Warhammer 2 and Smite right now
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Currently I'm playing ESO and LoL. ESO is my chill game if I wanna just relax and explore the world or do some quests, and LoL if I wanna challenge myself in ranked.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Options
    DaiskaDaiska Member
    GW2 has been my main game, only recently have been dabbling in WoW retail after being against WoW in general ever since it's launch (it's an anti-establishment thing) But ever since Ashes came onto my radar this week, I've lost interest in both in a big way.
    In the past I loved both EQ2 and SWG so I was elated to see the dev team's background :)
  • Options
    nidriksnidriks Member, Warrior of Old, Kickstarter
    Aurora 4X. A very deep, un-graphical 4X game. One that has burst a few brain cells but is a lot of fun.

Quite a bit of Satisfactory of late.
  • Options
    AoC forums
  • Options
    TehonatakeTehonatake Member, Intrepid Pack
    ya, AoC forums, a little mmorpg.com and Albion online for shits and giggles
  • Options
    BobbyBickBobbyBick Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Everquest TLP servers. New World test in a month. Been waffling reinstalling FFXIV because I'm so bored but I would want to make a new level 1 and don't want to spring for a MSQ skip.
  • Options
    Grim Dawn w/ Dawn of Masteries Mod and PoE2 at the moment, and I might get Sea of Thieves and practice my swashbuckling for later.
  • Options
    SawoSawo Member
    The Division 2 and ESO with XB1X.
    Occasionally TSW/SWL with PC.

Need some game for vacation.... maybe play Anarcy Online or WoW Classic... or SWG Emu... or...
    "Our strike is deep, unbeatable hate, we don't show mercy, we don't have a homeland.
    All of our happiness is at the tip of our swords, our hearts can not soften."

- The Jaeger March
  • Options
    JubilumJubilum Member, Pioneer, Kickstarter
    Eve Online, and a little know early access survival game by a dev doing the work all by himself, for one guy the game is pretty deep and has some bite to it. Ohhhh. almost left out the name... Subsistence.
  • Options
    Destiny 2 and Monster Hunter World at the moment.
    E8OOol.gif
  • Options
    A bunch of older games I bought on Steam like Dragon Age, Oblivion and Skyrim.

They aren't as satisfying however as an MMO so I have been seriously considering returning to D3 since they have done a lot of good things since I left (AH removed) OR......I just discovered 2 days go someone has literally resurrected WAR from the grave and is running it on a private server under the name Warhammer: Return of Reckoning. They have the previous Devs blessing to run it so it's in no threat of being shut down, it's free, anyone can join and they have a healthy population.
    isFikWd2_o.jpg
  • Options
    dphantomtvdphantomtv Member, Alpha One
    VALORANTE
    dEbtg6Q.jpg
    He's a phantom | twitch.tv/dphantomtv
  • Options
    GW2 because I'm a bit absent from FFXIV but once the patch drops on 11th I'll hop back, huge lore stuff going on and I can already feel my heart break.
    "Magic is not a tool, little one. It is a river that unites us in its current."

I heard a bird ♫
  • Options
    Balrog21Balrog21 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Rift, BDO, GW2, Retail Wow, DnD Online, and I'm still starved.....:/
  • Options
    Balrog21 wrote: »
    Rift, BDO, GW2, Retail Wow, DnD Online, and I'm still starved.....:/

Hungry!
    "Magic is not a tool, little one. It is a river that unites us in its current."

I heard a bird ♫
  • Options
    daxiongmao87daxiongmao87 Member
    edited July 2020
    D&D and NWN 1. No MMORPGS atm
  • Options
    Balrog21Balrog21 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    @Valento92 yeah, I guess so. Rift has been my main game during this drought if I must be honest. True it's pretty barren but it's still fun and free, I'm just leveling up toons on both sides.
  • Options
    CemmosCemmos Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Mostly single player RPGs and multiplayer games with friends (Halo, Fallout 76, Starbound, GTA/RDO Online, Outward, etc). No MMORPGs for me these days, pretty much reserving that spot for Ashes. Getting in on the testing whenever that's possible!
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Options
    Deep Rock Galactic - Up to four player co-op shooter and mining simulator. The developer, Ghost Ship Games, has put a lot of character and heart into the game, and is my current favourite way to mess around with friends. Highly recommend.

Star Wars: The Old Republic - Dabbling in SWTOR since the Steam release, just doing the class stories I never got around to finishing. It is entertaining at the moment.
  • Options
    WoW
  • Options
    Lord of the Rings Online on PC, Elder Scrolls Online on PS4, and a Hero 6 system tabletop campaign run by my husband. :D