Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What are people playing??

2»

Comments

• Options
    BondBond Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Disco Elysium + 5e
  • Options
    TroublesTroubles Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    SWTOR getting bored though =(
  • Options
    Nothing... :( Just spending my time soaking in as much Ashes of Creation content as I can.
    sig-Samson-Final.gif
  • Options
    JubilumJubilum Member, Pioneer, Kickstarter
    12 years and counting of the best game ever put online. Eve online, also the biggest commitment of any game ever put online.
  • Options
    Danganronpa V3, Story of Seasons:FoMT, Diablo 2, Starcraft 2 coop, Gloomhaven (video game version), Bloodborne, Dark Souls 1, and Warcraft 2.

I like to replay games sometimes, but I'm mostly focused on Danganronpa. XD I'm basically preparing so when Ashes of Creation comes out that will be the only game.
    zZJyoEK.gif

U.S. East
  • Options
    OrcLuckOrcLuck Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I've been playing Dungeons and Dragons 3 times a week for about 3 years now, but I'm slowing down and getting more into gaming. Right now I'm interested in Blood bowl 2 (hopefully 3 if rumors are right) and I'm getting Blood Bowl TT stuff ordered now.

Besides that, there's Dead by Daylight, and Deep Rock Galactic.

Recently I've gotten a dog and I play with her a lot and between all that I'm writing. Its a fun life, I'm glad I'm here with yal.
  • Options
    Mtg arena, and I play the free DAoc server (Phoenix)
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    OrcLuck wrote: »
    I've been playing Dungeons and Dragons 3 times a week for about 3 years now, but I'm slowing down and getting more into gaming. Right now I'm interested in Blood bowl 2 (hopefully 3 if rumors are right) and I'm getting Blood Bowl TT stuff ordered now.

Besides that, there's Dead by Daylight, and Deep Rock Galactic.

Recently I've gotten a dog and I play with her a lot and between all that I'm writing. Its a fun life, I'm glad I'm here with yal.

Oh you have to show me your team
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    mazhmazh Member
    Think Im just gonna give into wow shadowlands until AOC comes out