Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

French canadian server? (NA FRENCH)

2»

Comments

• Options
    English is not my native language, but I was forced to learn it as well.

Part of me wants to tell you to learn the language and struggle through, so you won't have this problem again in the future.
    The other half hopes there are enough of you to warrant a server, so you can just play and have a good time without having to be harassed.
    Hope it works out for you guys. <3
    UncomfortableDangerousBarracuda-size_restricted.gif
  • Options
    JexzJexz Member
    @Naxxaz I can't think of a better way to learn a new language . If there is a french server I may have to join it.
  • Options
    On many games it was very hard for us to regroup on a guild because we had no dedicated server and lot of us had to play on EU FR server to avoid racism.

I am French and it makes me so sad that some French are racists about other French speaking countries. They are total idiots and I hope you will believe that all French are not having fun about other French accents. Such behavior is pushing French speaking countries to get emancipated from French language and it's very sad for the number of lucutors in the World.

You have all my support and count on me to fight those who will disrespect you on EU FR servers.

• Options
    If you are looking for a group of people i recommend joining a discord and a guild that is more French focused if you have a hard time with English or prefer to speak in French.

IF you are going to argue for it, it shouldn't be a french canadian server though, as canada is bilingual, part of me would question why to try to segregate it and not ask for a full Canadian server...(not that i would want that).

If you want to try to argue for a French server I'd push for a France EU server as that would actually make more sense. You most likely would find more people that speak french on a EU server than a NA EAST server.

I personally don't see any games being big enough to start having servers per province, that just doesn't sound realistic.