Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Class Skill Tree Re-specs

RyufuRyufu Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
Has there been any talk or information regarding respecs for skills? For those who are not sure what I mean by this, I am referring to essentially undoing all chosen skill points and then reallocating them for a different build.

A couple opinions on this:
(1) I think re-specs should always cost something, but not super expensive. Could be gold or some kind of material that could be farmed/gathered
(2) I think a re-spec is entirely separate from class augments, so I do not think that should apply to what I am referring to (I am referring to skill ranks)

What are your takes on skill points and the ability to re-spec them?

Comments

• Options
    I read on the wiki that class augments can be changed by talking to an NPC in a stage 3 node (village).

I don't know about skill points though.

I doubt they'd be too hard to respec, considering how complex the skill point system is.
  • Options
    AardvarkAardvark Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited August 2020
    CaptnChuck wrote: »
    I read on the wiki that class augments can be changed by talking to an NPC in a stage 3 node (village).

I don't know about skill points though.

I doubt they'd be too hard to respec, considering how complex the skill point system is.

Changing your primary doesn't happen and they mentioned changing 2ndary would be possible but not cake. Like maybe a few quests