Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Question & Answers Website for Ashes of Creation

XyphienXyphien Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
edited August 2020 in Community Creations
I've noticed that a lot of people were asking the same questions on the discord over and over, and it dawned on my they could be searching it up on google and either getting directed to the wiki (and not wanting to go through it all) we've all had moments where we just wanted a quick answer, or not finding a simple answer. With that in mind I started to develop a quick Q&A website where you could simply ask a question and someone could answer it. It's still in the process of being developed (the logo is a placeholder logo of my actual username, and the font is still being figured out) but the site itself is working enough that it can be utilized for it's intended purpose.

Because of that, it is a fan mad creation of mine I am proud of, and I hope it can help out the community in the future so I wanted to promote it on here and see if others will find use out of it :)https://ashesqa.com/

Eventually there's going to be different roles, and badges for those who answer questions frequently, etc. to help reward those who help out the community further :)

3t8c6Mp.png