Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Is there a process to update your account after upgrading your Kickstarter pack?

Samurai SalamanderSamurai Salamander Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
Just recently upgraded from braver of worlds to royalty and the only confirmation I have is the royalty pack sitting in my store inventory but everything else account wide says "braver of worlds" account.

Comments

• XyphienXyphien Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'm not sure if the forums or your accounts get updated. I've been a kickstarter backer and still don't have any badges, as well as I upgraded my account a few days ago without any update either.
  • Make sure you guys submit a support ticket. I know customer support has been a little backed up recently with all the new faces/hype.. so it could take a little bit for them to get back to you.
    sig-Samson-Final.gif
  • Samurai SalamanderSamurai Salamander Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    yeah, i heard recently they were sending out the nda/s to sign for the testing coming up and so i made the upgrade to PI.

guess ill just make a ticket to be safe
  • Hi there! For any folks in this thread who don't see their forum roles or badges reflected correctly after an upgrade, please go ahead and open a support ticket directly here as suggested! Samson's note above regarding queue times being a bit longer than usual lately is also true, so thank you all for your patience in the meantime <3

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can assist with!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.