Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

We need this as a MOUNT!!!

BeyondBeyond Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
Hello you lovely adventures!

So from recent stream we seen the RAM , and omg this will be so good to have him as a mount, i know is is part of the caravan system , but is there a chace to get him also as a mount! Prety please!
GytFR7O.jpg
mmD0muf.png

Heroes of Many Expeditions || EU || Exploration Oriented
Guild Website || Guild forum post

Comments

• Options
    Cold 0ne FTBCold 0ne FTB Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Yes that would be dope
    ZxbhjES.gif

That is not dead which can eternal lie. And with strange aeons even death may die.
  • Options
    TobbewarmanTobbewarman Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Fits into our guild logo
  • Options
    Beyond wrote: »
    Hello you lovely adventures!

So from recent stream we seen the RAM , and omg this will be so good to have him as a mount, i know is is part of the caravan system , but is there a chace to get him also as a mount! Prety please!
    GytFR7O.jpg

I think it's not far off from what they intend to do. I think they said it's part of the caravan system SPECIFICALLY for the Dwarves. It's not hard to imagine a dwarf riding an armored ram into battle. On the contrary, it makes more sense than riding a horse, while being a little dwarf.^^ So I think it's going to be implemented, sooner or later.
  • Options
    AardvarkAardvark Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Will there be 2 person mounts?

inu36_08.jpg