Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What Will Determine Your Personal Profession Choice?

2»

Comments

• Options
    ToadToad Member
    I just wanna live out my life like Brock from Pokemon and be the best Pokemon Breeder there ever was!

In all seriousness though I love monsters and I love mounts, being able to collect and breed them to make unique mounts is dream territory for me. Genuinely if this was real life I would most likely be a monster farmer/breeder/vet so yeah, you can bet imma do it in my virtual life lol.
  • Options
    BoomBoom Member
    Toad wrote: »
    I just wanna live out my life like Brock from Pokemon and be the best Pokemon Breeder there ever was!

In all seriousness though I love monsters and I love mounts, being able to collect and breed them to make unique mounts is dream territory for me. Genuinely if this was real life I would most likely be a monster farmer/breeder/vet so yeah, you can bet imma do it in my virtual life lol.

You could do this IRL for sure. You can breed rabbits, fish, etc. Some species you can raise and sell to zoos and private collectors. Decent money in it. Rabbits are great for food harvesting. They breed super quickly, and if you select a species with a desired fur type, you can sell pelts for crafting too. I looked into it briefly myself.
    Where words fail, music speaks.” ― Hans Christian Andersen
  • Options
    ToadToad Member
    Boom wrote: »
    You could do this IRL for sure. You can breed rabbits, fish, etc. Some species you can raise and sell to zoos and private collectors. Decent money in it. Rabbits are great for food harvesting. They breed super quickly, and if you select a species with a desired fur type, you can sell pelts for crafting too. I looked into it briefly myself.

Ya know, I've only thought of it in a fantasy aspect involving monsters and how cool it would be, not once in my life did I actually think of doing it for real with legit real normal animals. Other than the normal, stereotypical farm, which I would love to do as it's in my blood but is very much a dying profession where I live.

Thanks my dude, I'm actually gonna look into this myself aswell lol
  • Options
    Alchemy probably, it's my usual go-to crafting profession in any RPG that offers it. Though it might end up on an alt as I'll want Herbalism on my main. I'll be trying the systems during alpha, and if they don't feel right, I'll give Jewelrycrafting and Enchanting a go.
  • Options
    3am3am Member
    The caravan system, I absolutely love the idea and would most likely do anything that can be centered near or around it.
  • Options
    I always choose a gatherer profession who gathers from the dead enemies, like skinner, butcher. If there are nothing like that in this case woodcutter. If we can have multiple profession, I choose something what use material from my gathering skills.
  • Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    MoMeme6701 wrote: »
    As a royal knight, I was born in a wealthy family where my father was a jewel crafter in the city of York, and it got my attention to learn jewel crafting and carry on the family business while I am a royal knight and serve the goddess of Norlan's followers.

I see someone named Roboute G. and the first thing that enters my mind:

Roboute Guilliman, Primarch of the Ultramarines.

GuillimanBGInterviewFeature.jpg

a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    Whatever is fun to me. So I have no idea yet. I'll decide later when we have a more complete list of them.
    zZJyoEK.gif

U.S. East
  • Options
    AdlehydeAdlehyde Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Gonna be a balance between usability and profit. Like if i can craft the majority of the gear I myself will be using, that's where i'm likely to go. Unless i can instead make boatloads of money crafting something else entirely, and just use the funds to buy all the gear I was originally going to make for myself, but that second option has to be pretty lucrative.
  • Options
    mcstackersonmcstackerson Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    It will be a fight between what is the easiest for me to profit off of and my desire to be able to make my own gear.

Though, it will probably be decided by what my guild needs.