Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Can we upgrade our shop purchases if more expensive/premium bundles come out?

EvyxEvyx Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
There has been a lot of talk about how based on how alpha 1 goes that we may see more perks come from the more premium kickstarter options (like the $500 one).

If I purchase this "Voyager Plus Pre-Order Pack - $375" from the store, and this other option for like $500 comes avaliable... may I upgrade it?

Normally I'd just wait but given that these swamp items are on a timer until we change over to the next set of cosmetics I don't want to wait too too long and miss out. FOMO is real o_o;;

Comments

• Options
    MIBMIB Member
    I'm not sure about future bundles but I can tell you after making a purchase that it allows me to upgrade to the next level by paying the difference.
  • Options
    AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    That’s an option for Kickstarter backers. I have the Braver package but I could upgrade further to a higher KS tier if I had the cash and wanted the perks that came with a higher one. So there is the possibility that Intrepid may be open to this sort of thing. I haven’t heard of it happening outside of the KS rewards though.

Hhak63P.png
  • Options
    mrwafflesmrwaffles Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Please see rule 3 of the "Forum Rules & Code of Conduct". you're dangerously close to spam since you have a top post talking about KS purchase, but ill answer your question regardless.:

Yes they allow upgrades. There have been some issues in the past but they are always met with solutions by simply contacting support. They mention this near the first 1/4 of the video. Please watch the video stream that was out on july 31st https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/44844/next-development-update-live-stream-friday-july-31-2020-at-11am-pdt#latest
    E6qgOoi.png
  • Options
    EvyxEvyx Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    mrwaffles wrote: »
    Please see rule 3 of the "Forum Rules & Code of Conduct". you're dangerously close to spam since you have a top post talking about KS purchase, but ill answer your question regardless.:

Yes they allow upgrades. There have been some issues in the past but they are always met with solutions by simply contacting support. They mention this near the first 1/4 of the video. Please watch the video stream that was out on july 31st https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/44844/next-development-update-live-stream-friday-july-31-2020-at-11am-pdt#latest

Thank you for the info!

Yeah far be it my intention to spam, especially with my channel name here, I just have been told that apparently the 5th of every month is the turn over for new cosmetics and I wanted to know ASAP so I could plan my money accordingly :x The FOMO is real.

Honestly not sure where else to ask questions like this here o_o; But yeah I promise my intention isn't to spam.