Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Why you should play a dwarf and not a tulnar.

2»

Comments

• Options
    KohlKohl Member
    edited August 2020
    Tbh, if people cared less about what others think of them, they'd realise there's nothing wrong with a 'furry race'.

I was of the mind that ff14 is about weebs, and furries only because the other wow players screamed next to me "weebs, furries" until I started screaming the same shit.

One day, I stopped giving a fuck, and made a Catboi in ff14. Its been a long time since that day.

Im definitely going for a tulnar.
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I still say every race should just give up and die
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Nagash wrote: »

Says the wanna-be undead.
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    I'll be over here petting a fairy as a dwarf.
    zZJyoEK.gif

U.S. East
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Damokles wrote: »
    Nagash wrote: »

Says the wanna-be undead.

I think you mean wanna-be ruler
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    LfmrLfmr Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Dwarves can't reach the top shelf where all the good stuff is. /thread
  • Options
    You sure? They can invent an extendy arm because they don't live in caves.
    zZJyoEK.gif

U.S. East
  • Options
    bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Why would anyone want to play as a tripping hazard instead of a majestic True Verran.
    Tinniest amount of corruption and you all start playing chicken little, run and hide on other worlds instead of standing tall, head held high.
    The Mighty Tulnar will reign supreme.

And personally I hope there is a wide range of things to chose from. From apex predators to draconic beings kind of like the Sarnak in EQ2. Based on what we have seen maybe not but long time to build stuff.
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Yuyukoyay wrote: »
    You sure? They can invent an extendy arm because they don't live in caves.

But... dawrvs DO live in caves? XD
    And dont forget: Ashes wont have anything too technologically advanced (like cannons, firearms or funny extendy arms)
    a6XEiIf.gif