Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Pre-Order / EU query.

Hello,

I don't know if this query has already been answered as was not sure what to search but I pre-ordered through the Intrepid website to get the early access, goodies and to support the game/vision, and I'm even thinking of upgrading my pre-order but I recently saw somewhere (Reddit I think) about EU purchases supposed to be going through my.games? And that if you purchase through the website like I did you're going to need to transfer it to my.games?

Little bit worried about this and wanted to get some advice please.

Comments

• Options
    CaptnChuckCaptnChuck Member
    edited August 2020
    My.com used to be the EU publisher for Ashes. But for a long time now, there store hasn't been working. Intrepid has said that we will have an update on the situation soon.

For now, EU players can buy packages from their official website. When Intrepid settles on an EU publisher, they will transfer your package to the EU region.

Read through this discussion right here. https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/46045/eu-preorder
  • Options
    Thanks Chuck :smile:
  • Options
    Hey there! If you've already pre-ordered directly through the Intrepid site previously, in this case I'd likely recommend upgrading directly through the Intrepid site as well to keep all your items and account information in the same place for now! As mentioned above and in other posts we've shared recently, we plan to offer you the option to transfer this package to your relevant region in the future.

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's any way we can be of further help!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.