Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

How do I get into the testing today?

RagnarrokRagnarrok Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
Hello. I am curious on how to gain access into the game now. Please simplify. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    Even with the $375.00 Package?
    Thank you winner909098
  • Options
    you cant

Thank you winner909098

• Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited August 2020
    The current testing is for higher tier Kickstarter backers. It is a pre-alpha ramp up to Alpha 1 which is slated for this fall. Kickstarter ended in May 2017. Packages that contained A1 access stopped being sold in Aug 2018 when the target goal of 10k testers was reached. The current packages only offer A2 access. There may be an option to purchase A1 access later after A1 has started if they realize they need more testers for that specific phase.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    The current testing is for higher tier Kickstarter backers. It is a pre-alpha ramp up to Alpha 1 which is slated for this fall. Kickstarter ended in May 2017. Packages that contained A1 access stopped being sold in Aug 2018 when the target goal of 10k testers was reached. The current packages only offer A2 access. There may be an option to purchase A1 access later after A1 has started if they realize they need more testers for that specific phase.

Thank you.
  • Options
    ShaladoorShaladoor Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Ragnarrok wrote: »
    you cant

Thank you winner909098

The game is currently in the pre-Alpha stages of testing. The game simply isn't playable at the moment.

In the later part of 2020, alpha 1 is expected to open. It is currently not possible for new players to get into alpha 1 if they don't already have access. Alpha 1 access was granted to certain levels of Kickstarter backers (I don't know the details).

Alpha 2 would be the next stage of testing after that, and it has no set date that I've been able to find. If you purchase the $375 package, you gain access to Alpha 2, but that might not be available until mid 2021. Again, those dates aren't set in stone yet.
  • Options
    edited August 2020

Thank you unknownsystemerror... I realize the game is under development and bug reporting would be a necessity as apart of helping out. Which is something I have plenty of patience for and I have Beta tested many other games. I literally just seen this games info today and have been watching videos on it all day. I am very happy with everything I have seen.

• Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Ooops...typo. 2018 not 2108
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    Ooops...typo. 2018 not 2108

I edited it. Fixed :) in my comment.
  • Options
    CaptnChuckCaptnChuck Member
    edited August 2020
    @Ragnarrok

Alpha 2 will most likely take place somewhere towards the mid/end of 2021. So if you really want to try the game out, then you can buy the Alpha 2 package.

Also, Steven said that he might reopen the selling of Alpha 1 packages if the server can handle it. So hold your breath, cuz you might get lucky.
  • Options
    Also note that pre-alpha, and alpha 1 aren't consistent. Alpha 2 is when testing will be up 24:7.
  • Options
    CaptnChuck wrote: »
    @Ragnarrok

Alpha 2 will most likely take place somewhere towards the mid/end of 2021. So if you really want to try the game out, then you can buy the Alpha 2 package.

Also, Steven said that he might reopen the selling of Alpha 1 packages if the server can handle it. So hold your breath, cuz you might get lucky.

Thank you CaptnChuck. Yeah I went ahead and purchased the Voyager Plus Package yesterday. To help out and when the time does arrive I will be ready. If by chance it does open a little earlier than expected I could encounter some luck. Just glad to be here :)