Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

I missed the Live stream did they mention when the people who got the $375. pack start ?

Hello I was such a moron I got my days mixed up and missed the live stream...I really just wanted to know the next phase of testing for the people who got the $375. pack? Thank you very much...

Comments

• Options
    Check their YouTube mane, they did not specify a date tho
  • Options
    I was hoping for the cliff notes LoL...But that was the main thing I wanted to know if they would mention if the Alpha 2 was going to be said..Thank you very much bud..
  • Options
    They didn't release the Alpha 2 date, I doubt they'll do that before they get Alpha 1 started, on which we still don't have a date.
  • Options
    tugowartugowar Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Central Texas represent

Virtue is the only good.
  • Options
    TalentsTalents Member, Intrepid Pack
    They won't announce an A2 date until A1 is well underway or maybe even completed because not even they know when A2 is going be because they need to see how A1 goes first.
    nI17Ea4.png
  • Options
    Everything I have hear about A2 is that it will begin early next year. Has anyone heard anything more specific?
  • Options
    Technically, Alpha 1 will only have been underway for a few months if it is early next year (A1 starts 'late fall' - fall ends in December). I assume Alpha 1 will be at least 6 months before they even announce a vague timing for Alpha 2.
  • Options
    @Veriable you might wanna try posting this question in the FAQ forum.
  • Options
    GwarGwar Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    tugowar wrote: »
    Central Texas represent

Central Tx here as well! Looking at buying one of the early started packs. Can't wait for this game to come out.
  • Options
    WoW I didnt think it was going to be that long, maybe they might surprise us who knows..I cant play even if I could my GPU died and waiting on the 3090 and god knows when I will get my hands on it..Me and another guy are kinda getting our ducks in a row in a mainer of speaking.Name of guild, picking a server, things like that so when testing starts we all start together and of course when release day starts and they do a server wipe we all start together then to....More heads are better than one....
  • Options
    KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Alpha 2? Check back next summer. Alpha 1 hasn't started yet and is supposed to last a while.
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • Options
    GrimmLibertyGrimmLiberty Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited August 2020
    A2 < A1
    A1 = ??? Fall 2020 ???
    As specific as possible.
  • Options
    AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Technically, Alpha 1 will only have been underway for a few months if it is early next year (A1 starts 'late fall' - fall ends in December). I assume Alpha 1 will be at least 6 months before they even announce a vague timing for Alpha 2.

Alpha 1 has been going for a while, it’s just that they haven’t invited everyone into it yet. It started on May 28. See the Creative Director’s Letter from April where it was announced.

https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2020-04-01-creative-directors-letter

Fall is when “full” Alpha 1 testing starts.

Hhak63P.png
  • Options
    Atama wrote: »

Alpha 1 has been going for a while, it’s just that they haven’t invited everyone into it yet. It started on May 28. See the Creative Director’s Letter from April where it was announced.

https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2020-04-01-creative-directors-letter

Fall is when “full” Alpha 1 testing starts.

Yes. That was what I was referring to. Please remember that before A1 testing in Fall 2020, it is "QA testing".
  • Options
    TalentsTalents Member, Intrepid Pack
    Everything I have hear about A2 is that it will begin early next year. Has anyone heard anything more specific?

Whoever you heard that from is lying. There is no date for A2, and there is no way in hell it starts early next year seeing as A1 starts late fall this year (so most likely november/december time).
    nI17Ea4.png
  • Options
    RisingPhoenixRisingPhoenix Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    bet we see A1 mid Nov and A2 all depends on how well A1 performs. If a1 is strong...then spring 2021.
  • Options
    Pl1xPl1x Member
    Really hope A1 works well and we can get A2 pretty soon.
    They have said that beta will be quite short, so i just really hope the game is closer than many thinks.

Trying to be optimistic :)
  • Options
    OK let me ask this, some where I remember reading something about fall, I thought that was going to be the people who have the $375 pack, somebody else must of read that to because they mentioned it also..Yeah it was mentioned somewhere on the the release date plainer somewhere...
  • Options
    palabanapalabana Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    You either read that wrong or someone gave you the wrong info. There have been an influx of newcomers for last couple of months so expect misinformation to be more widely spread.
  • Options
    H8edHeroH8edHero Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Veriable wrote: »
    OK let me ask this, some where I remember reading something about fall, I thought that was going to be the people who have the $375 pack, somebody else must of read that to because they mentioned it also..Yeah it was mentioned somewhere on the the release date plainer somewhere...

Here is a copy paste of what you I believe you read and the link to it. I hope this answers your question:

link: https://ashesofcreation.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016315013-What-are-the-Alpha-Beta-Release-dates-

What are the Alpha/Beta Release dates?

January 25, 2019 19:10

by Intrepid Studios

We are currently in the pre-Alpha One stages of Ashes of Creation. You can read the latest development updates in our most recent Creative Director's Letter here.

Latest Update (July 6th, 2020)

We will be expanding the testing group starting in August to include Leader of Men pack holders as we begin to ramp up the testing of Alpha One. Leader of Men pack holders received separate emails near the end of July to get set up with NDAs for upcoming testing in August.

Alpha One Tentative Plan

Limited Alpha One testing will begin in May of 2020 starting with our highest level Alpha One backers from Kickstarter. This testing will include our Phoenix Initiative backers and above at first. As the game client becomes more stable during this limited testing, we will begin to introduce our Braver-of-World and above backers, and eventually our Intrepid pre-order pack holders. Our goal is to have the Alpha One game client ready for full testing in Fall of 2020.
  • Options
    Beck AltarrBeck Altarr Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited August 2020
    In the July Dev Update Margret said they wanted to get to the next phase of testing by the end of August. That would have been the Alpha 1 open Testing with no NDA, this would have put them a full month ahead of Schedule as Fall starts in Late Sept.

Then in the last Dev update vid they said the update of Unreal Engine caused some bugs which I think delayed their planned August/Early Sept hopes. Steven said it's now looking like late in the year for the A1. Fall ends Dec 21.

With out getting political, depending on what happens in November, it may also cause some delays and they may be considering that as well.
    phoenix.png
    Alpha/Beta Tester of Many Games - Station Manger of PhoenixRadio.Online an AoC & Gamer themed online Radio. Tune In Here
    Love a good story and lore.
    Twitch Streamer : PRO Discord