[NA] Warbound | PvP-Focused | Semi-Hardcore | EST/PST | Progression | Territory control

BricktopBricktop Member
edited October 8 in NA Guild Recruitment
Warspartan.png
18+ | PvP-Focused | Semi-Hardcore | EST/PST | Progression | Territory Control
Max roster size: 150 players
10+ Alpha 2 players

About us

Warbound is a semi-hardcore PvP guild that is being built from the ground up for Ashes of Creation with an experienced core of MMO players that have been playing games together for close to a decade. Membership has a wide range of MMO PvP experience from games such as Lineage 2, DAoC, Archeage, SWG, GW2, ESO, Wildstar, Darkfall, SWTOR, EVE and many more. Warbound is fully committed to becoming the absolute top guild in large-scale group PvP, open field fighting, zerg-busting, and small man roaming. Warbound will engage in politics, espionage, and warfare to achieve our in-game goals. PvP is the cornerstone of Warbound, and we will engage in all forms of it land and sea. PvE content and crafting will be done and completed, but it’s all done with a goal of being stronger in PvP. We will ensure we are a key player and a deciding factor on our chosen server.

What are the goals of the guild?

Castles and Node control will be planned and pushed for at launch, with a focus of securing a node for the guild and building and fostering a strong community with players who become citizens of our node through the creation of a community discord. Warbound will be dedicated to protecting it's node and the citizens who build the node up with us. Warbound's top goal is to own one of the five castles in the server, and large scale PvP strategy will be developed to accomplish this. Crafting and raid gear will be a goal for Warbound. Despite being primarily PvP focused, our officer core has experience in raiding guilds and we are ready to tackle the PvE side of Ashes of Creation in order to obtain the best gear for the war effort. Warbound will never be a massive 300 person zerg guild, and as a result we are approaching similar minded PvP guilds to network with the intention of possibly starting an Alliance for launch to dominate whatever server we choose. The goal is to progress the interests of the guild and all of it’s members through any means necessary. More wealth, more land, and more power for ourselves and our allies.

How will we accomplish these goals?

Warfare, Espionage, Diplomacy, Propaganda. There are many ways to make your enemies bend the knee. Caravan routes can be made unsafe and their owners extorted. Enemy guild controlled nodes can be subject to raids and their citizens subject to killings. Videos can be made to expose the enemy as weak and sow dissent within the ranks. Open world dungeons can be locked down and made unavailable in enemy guild territory. Morale can be slowly sapped until the will to fight is no more. When it’s all said and done, peace treaties can be very profitable. Simply put, we are here to win, and we will do whatever it takes.

What we are looking for

We are searching for arena masters, theorycrafters, raiders, traders, diplomats, and every other type of PvP minded individual who has an interest in dominating other guilds on the field and building a top guild to control our piece of the pie. First and foremost we want players who are focused on Group PvP. We intend on defining the meta game for open field group PvP and zerg busting. We are seeking individuals who are prepared to run builds that benefit the entire group and not just the individual. Players who work hard to not only master their class, but have a deep understanding of the mechanics of the game. Additionally, we are looking to make contact with like-minded Guilds to set up a possible alliance for launch.

Member requirements

-18+
-Active at least 3 days a week
-Have microphone and use discord during guild events.
-Listen to the driver
-Keep it friendly and hate free.
-Attend group PvP events if the call is put out and you are online.
Join the war effort

Discord: https://discord.gg/bJX8c9T
Bricktop#8246 Feel free to add and message me.

Comments

• BricktopBricktop Member
    edited September 8
    Hey all, just wanted to say we have gotten a good amount of interest since we opened up recruitment about a week ago and have a few new members I would like to welcome. About 5-10 of us have started playing ESO to give us some RvR action until AOC comes out. We are rolling new chars as Ebonheart Pact.

We are absolutely still recruiting PvPers to ready ourselves for the AoC launch. Please feel free to PM me with any questions you may have.

I will see you out on the open field.
    edited September 15
    I have been completely blown away by the amount of interest we have received since we started recruiting 2 short weeks ago. The people are clearly hungry for a PvP focused guild. Lots of new members and old faces popping up from past games as well. I will most likely close recruitment once we get to 150 PvPers, but we are still recruiting for the foreseeable future
    edited September 22
    We are still seeking savages who have an interest in group synergy and group PvP.

A question I get asked a lot is "Does your guild still PvE".

The answer is of course, all the best gear in the game will drop off world bosses in the form of recipes and materials that need to be crafted. I can assure anybody reading this we will be participating in raid content and crafting end game gear. We are focused on all aspects of Ashes of Creation to ensure we become the absolute top guild on our server.
  • I will be joining this crew for AoC, had so much fun allying with them in past games. Can't wait for Ashes and the return to a committed open world PvX game.
  • Wouldn't mind communicating with you guys in case we are on the same server. Me and my friend are putting together a guild as economic pirates so if we did happen to go on the same server I wouldnt be opposed to alliances or organized fights ;)
    854168_cannonbreed_dark-souls-bonfire.gif?f1553090073
    edited September 28
    Hey @Dolyem would love to chat with you about working together in the future. Feel free to join our discord or send me yours through PM so we can stay in touch.
    edited October 4
    I have an especially high interest in speaking with players who are interested in playing Bards, Clerics, Tanks, and Mages.

• Hey i was just wondering about your L2 history, im really interested in finding a group of people with a lot of experience from that game like I have. Watching videos and interviews from Sharif it seems that it has had a huge inspiration for Ashes.
  • Decimate wrote: »
    Hey i was just wondering about your L2 history, im really interested in finding a group of people with a lot of experience from that game like I have. Watching videos and interviews from Sharif it seems that it has had a huge inspiration for Ashes.

I sent you a PM.
  • Really excited to play AoC with this guild. I played GW2 with these guys and we had a ton of fun in WvW. AoC seems to be really special game that will be incredibly entertaining with a dedicate group of highly skilled gamers. Looking forward to Alpha2 when we get a group in the game and get a feel for the mechanics and start to theorycraft.
  • DaetrosDaetros Member
    edited October 12
    I am an old vanilla wow raider (up through Frozen Throne) with experience in ranked and world pvp. I've also had experience with pvp in SWTOR back when it was subscription based, and a bit of wildstar while that lasted.

I'm looking to focus on bard, with second class tbd. My goal is to be a part of an organized and well coordinated group to take advantage of the potential of the formative stages of AoC. I have the Voyager Plus pre order including Alpha 2, Beta 1, Beta 2 access.
    edited October 12
    Daetros wrote: »
    I am an old vanilla wow raider (up through Frozen Throne) with experience in ranked and world pvp. I've also had experience with pvp in SWTOR back when it was subscription based, and a bit of wildstar while that lasted.

I'm looking to focus on bard, with second class tbd. My goal is to be a part of an organized and well coordinated group to take advantage of the potential of the formative stages of AoC. I have the Voyager Plus pre order including Alpha 2, Beta 1, Beta 2 access.

Hey @Daetros I'm quite interested in chatting with you. Feel free to join our discord and send me a DM when you have 15 or 20 minutes of free time.
  • ShankShank Member
    edited October 14
    Known these dudes for 8 years now, good group of guys
  • I've been looking for something like this for a long time. Played MMOs since Highschool off and on and fell in love with Star Wars Galaxies. I just want a bit of the experience back and the freedom to choose how to play. I'll be looking at playing bard or cleric, once in the role of a healer forever will it dominate your destiny. I will be flexing those healing muscles once again in AoC with these guys. Can't wait for some great PvX and a great community from this group, Discord is already got some good discussions going on a regular basis.
  • @Daetros @Denward

It's great to have you guys here, welcome!

Note for any potential applicants: Despite being a PvP guild please keep in mind this is not a full blown PK guild. Warbound has many goals within the world of Verra and politicking and diplomacy will be one of the tools we will use to accomplish them. We aren't interested in hearing from loose cannon type people who's goal is to PK 100 people a day and cause the guild problems. PKing is allowed and encouraged when it's necessary, but any constant problem causers are not welcome.
  • XylsXyls Member
    If you're looking for a guild that focuses on coordinated group pvp where each individual carries their weight without being a part of one of the more zergy type guilds, check us out.

We are growing quickly and will likely slow our recruitment at some point as we head into A2 as a guild. We are especially interested in anyone who is interested in playing a cleric/bard/tank.
    SIG.png
    We are recruiting PvPers!