Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Steven is a scary dm please think of the children! Be Warned!

OrcLuckOrcLuck Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
Last time I donated to help and hurt the party, but now money is on the line for the kids.

Orcluck giveth orcluck taketh I hope that you guys can keep the party alive this time. I feel like we irritated the heck out of them last time and I want them to not have to suffer for a day that should be good D&D fun.

Suggest crit fails for social interactions, for falling into sewer water, and especially smelly situations but please do give help in battle...Steven is really hardcore.

Comments

• SathragoSathrago Member
    edited October 2020
    Aw man I'm not a fan of player donated changes in the game. That will tear away from the lore and story Steven is trying to bring to us.

I understand the need to do it... but that does not change my mind.
    5000x1000px_Sathrago_Commission_RavenJuu.jpg?ex=661327bf&is=6600b2bf&hm=e6652ad4fec65a6fe03abd2e8111482acb29206799f1a336b09f703d4ff33c8b&
    Commissioned at https://fiverr.com/ravenjuu
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    yes-lets-make-them-suffer-for-a-while.jpg
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Cold 0ne FTBCold 0ne FTB Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited October 2020
    I have heard a lot of people over the years describe particular DMs as being hardcore or really scary. However everytime it turns out to be a disappointment and the DM actually isn't that scary.

So I am gonna take this moment to callout Steven and say I don't think you are a scary or a hardcore DM. I think people are exaggerating. I dare you to try and prove me wrong.😈😈😈
    ZxbhjES.gif

That is not dead which can eternal lie. And with strange aeons even death may die.