Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Consumables

2»

Comments

• Wow, this thread got pretty headed. Maybe some of you should ... have a drink. :D

In all seriousness, I can understand a dislike of potions. Always feels bad in a game when you are like doing something, PvP happens, you are an inch from easy victory, and then your opponent pops a potion. Yikes, thats rough. Hey, you almost killed them once, so just do it again ... but then you get low, and have to use YOUR resources to fight this person. Kind of makes it a loss even if you win, ya know?

Despite all of that, I'd still want them in game over not having them. My issue is with 'buff' potions and things of that nature. I feel like food and class buffs should take the reins of long lasting stat bumps. ESPECIALLY, if things stack (Oh no, that caps lock thing is contagious) If you want to throw in potions with buffs I would enjoy the 'toxic bar' option, a kind of kiss/curse buff (Attack faster, but are easier to hit etc) , or how spices worked in SWG with a high and then a crash.