Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

RP Characters

2»

Comments

• I’m gonna be an old man rogue who whips out a knife on you after you go to help them up somewhere along the beaten path.
  • ChimeChime Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited June 2022
    Meatloaf wrote: »
    I am late to the game but I am slowly going through the whole class table, all 64 flavors, and making characters lol. You are not the only one AOC character creation is now my drug of choice haha. It will take a while but my folder of character concepts is already starting to swell lmao.

This is what I'm currently working on as well, I keep editing it but I know for sure that my main will be a Py'Rai. I just commissioned a friend of mine to make an art for a character I'm thinking of =3
    "Bravery only means something to those who are afraid of death."
  • AszkalonAszkalon Member
    edited February 24
    Chime wrote: »
    Am I the only one who is already planning what type of character they want to play.

You are definitely not the only One.

I personally want to Roleplay at least One Rogue, One Hunter perhaps, One Necromancer - and maybe a Bard. ;)

Damn we need a Character Creator. We could give our Character their Looks and then put it here in the Forum what and who we want them to be. 😁👍
    0blpmydr0qkc.png