Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

QOTD:How serious do YOU plan on taking this game when it launches?

2»

Comments

• Options
    I no-lifed wow classic pretty hard. Depending on if the game comes out in the next couple years or not I may or may not be in a position to leave my job for two weeks when the game launches, try and find another and then get back into the work force. I do intend on no-lifing at launch though. Got no responsibilities and no kids!
  • Options
    Play as much as I can without having negative impact on the rest of life.
    I'm just hoping the game will have absolute zero time gated quests like daily and weeklies, I despise those quests with all my heart.
  • Options
    If Ashes of Creation is the game I believe it will be....

It will be my “final game” (mmo). I doubt i will play much of anything else from here on out. I plan to commit fully to it. <3

Steven Sharif is my James Halliday (Anorak)

Lore-Banner-Ao-C.png

“That is not dead which can eternal lie,
    And with strange aeons even death may die.”

-HPL
  • Options
    I am building a PC just for this game. I've been a console player my whole life. It really looks like a game I can sink 8+ hours a day into.
  • Options
    I am building a PC just for this game. I've been a console player my whole life. It really looks like a game I can sink 8+ hours a day into.

I intend on building a new PC for Ashes as well.
  • Options
    GroconAlterfGroconAlterf Member
    edited March 2021