Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Are Certain Names Bannable

Hey guys, are names like mine able to be banned just because of the username and if so do you guys think that it should be this way or not.

Comments

• Options
    AntVictusAntVictus Member, Alpha One
    in the immortal words of Sun Tzu "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi

With regards to naming, please refer to rule #7 in the Forums Code of Conduct:
    If your forum username and/or avatar violates one of the above rules, you will be assigned a new username and/or avatar until you update them. While not required, we’d prefer that you use your Intrepid Studios playername. If your username contains personally identifying information that you wouldn’t like other people to see (such as your real name), you can update it from your Intrepid profile here under "Account Actions".

https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/41679/forum-rules-code-of-conduct#latest

I hope this answers your question, so I'm closing this thread. If you have any other questions or would like more clarification, please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.