Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Thoughts on Golem-Building?

Always thought it would make it's own neat little mini-game, if golem-building was a thing we could do.

You'd have to trade with harvesters for certain animal parts, trade or ally with Enchanters and the like to have different types of spells cast upon the golem to determine it's strength and protection. There could be a deplete-able power source that you'll need to obtain and maintain a supply of.

It'd also be neat if you could have "server" golems: Once a golem is constructed, Summoners could pull it into their service for a short period of time, and the thing could gain experience as a "shared" pet between the Summoners of the server it's on.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    ariatrasariatras Member, Founder
    Yes, and years ago, when kickstarter was still around, I remember Steven saying how a group of for example five summoners could work together to summon a bigger, better, stronger summon.
    l8im8pj8upjq.gif

• Options
    BlightEmpireBlightEmpire Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I think they mean something more like... i cant remember the game i think it was a game where you turned into a dragon.... anyway you could also combine monster parts like a necromancer sort of way to make a golem. Like arm of a dragon other arm is a goblin head of a snake monster etc. I think the idea could be fun but should be added far later. Maybe you could obtain legendary parts off of monsters for higher end damage or unique skills. Sounds fun in principle.
  • Options
    maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Summoners are Power Rangers confirmed.

The combine their mechas into a giant robo on the battle field while doing karate moves inside the cockpit.
    I wish I were deep and tragic
  • Options
    daveywavey wrote: »

I had missed this! Granted, it's a couple of paragraphs on a speculatory system thus far, but it's good to know about "Monumental Effects" and Siege Summons!

Customization of summons sounds neat, too - it's not quite the system yours truly would like to propose, but it definately shares some elements.
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Got to love summoners ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace