Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Spiders in Ashes

2»

Comments

• Options
    NerrorNerror Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited January 2021
    @MargaretKrohn please give us spider mounts. With wings.

Also smaller flying spiders that fly up and grab on to peoples faces, like facehuggers, and lay eggs in them. Like a Damage Over Time ability, where the final death animation is a bunch of small spiders exploding out from people's stomachs. Could be for a horror-themed area or dungeon. I know that's a lot to ask for, so I'd honestly be really happy with just the winged spider mounts <3
  • Options
    BehagueBehague Member
    edited January 2021
    Scorpion Mount would be better,
    Sitting up on the tail.
  • Options
    AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Behague wrote: »
    Scorpion Mount would be better,
    Sitting up on the tail.

An impaling saddle?

Sort of like a bicycle with no seat.

I guess to each their own.

Hhak63P.png
  • Options
    bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Nerror wrote: »
    @MargaretKrohn please give us spider mounts. With wings.

Also smaller flying spiders that fly up and grab on to peoples faces, like facehuggers, and lay eggs in them. Like a Damage Over Time ability, where the final death animation is a bunch of small spiders exploding out from people's stomachs. Could be for a horror-themed area or dungeon. I know that's a lot to ask for, so I'd honestly be really happy with just the winged spider mounts <3

Like this but spiders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY41oW2LPZ0
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • Options
    VhaeyneVhaeyne Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Real life arachnophobe here.

First off. I would like to say I really like the spiders I have seen so far in AOC. I think they are nice and creepy. Which is what I look for in spiders.

Second. I world really like spider mounts. I think I have mentioned it a few times, but dark elves(drow) are my favorite fantasy race. I know having that gothic aesthetic in game might not happen. I have not seen anything like that yet, but spiders would take me one step closer to making my char as drow as possible.

If not, no worries. Snail Boi already has my heart.
    TVMenSP.png
    If I had more time, I would write a shorter post.