Important Questions About The Scarlet Horsie

sunfrogsunfrog Member, Founder
edited February 9 in Support & FAQ
If I put the scarlet horsie skin on my brown horse and jump off a cliff will it glide down majestically or plummet like a stone?
It's just an ordinary brown horse.

If the Mayor has a flying mount, like a dragon, and she sells it on the Trading Post and I buy it will it fly or no because I'm just a stinky peasant?
fNX2ISa.png

Comments

• mcstackersonmcstackerson Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty
    You might have to put it on a gliding mount but if you were able to put it on a brown horse then the skin wouldn't change anything so you would fall the same way a brown horse would fall.
    smallerLizard.jpg
  • sunfrogsunfrog Member, Founder
    That's what I was thinking @mcstackerson but if they don't clarify that it will make a lot of people angry later on. Is this a skin for flying/gliding mounts only then?
    fNX2ISa.png

• mcstackersonmcstackerson Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty
    edited February 9
    sunfrog wrote: »
    That's what I was thinking @mcstackerson but if they don't clarify that it will make a lot of people angry later on. Is this a skin for flying/gliding mounts only then?

It's talked about a little bit on the wiki here: mounts

Mount skins are locked to a tier of mount they belong to with the exception of some gliding skins can probably be used on flying mounts but don't quote me on that.
    smallerLizard.jpg
  • Hiya! Looks like Margaret covered this question in the main thread for these cosmetics, sharing it again here for reference:
    3. Yes, you can use this as a glider or flying mount.

With that in mind, it sounds like you likely wouldn't be able to put it on your regular ol' brown horse, so no plummeting for you ;)

I'm going to go ahead and move this thread on over to our Support & FAQ section and close it out, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can help answer!
    3ztrsitvhj3s.gif
This discussion has been closed.