Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Important Questions About The Scarlet Horsie

sunfrogsunfrog Member, Founder, Kickstarter
edited February 2021 in Support & FAQ
If I put the scarlet horsie skin on my brown horse and jump off a cliff will it glide down majestically or plummet like a stone?
It's just an ordinary brown horse.

If the Mayor has a flying mount, like a dragon, and she sells it on the Trading Post and I buy it will it fly or no because I'm just a stinky peasant?
fNX2ISa.png

Comments

• Options
    mcstackersonmcstackerson Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    You might have to put it on a gliding mount but if you were able to put it on a brown horse then the skin wouldn't change anything so you would fall the same way a brown horse would fall.
  • Options
    sunfrogsunfrog Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    That's what I was thinking @mcstackerson but if they don't clarify that it will make a lot of people angry later on. Is this a skin for flying/gliding mounts only then?
    fNX2ISa.png

• Options
    mcstackersonmcstackerson Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited February 2021
    sunfrog wrote: »
    That's what I was thinking @mcstackerson but if they don't clarify that it will make a lot of people angry later on. Is this a skin for flying/gliding mounts only then?

It's talked about a little bit on the wiki here: mounts

Mount skins are locked to a tier of mount they belong to with the exception of some gliding skins can probably be used on flying mounts but don't quote me on that.
  • Options
    Hiya! Looks like Margaret covered this question in the main thread for these cosmetics, sharing it again here for reference:
    3. Yes, you can use this as a glider or flying mount.

With that in mind, it sounds like you likely wouldn't be able to put it on your regular ol' brown horse, so no plummeting for you ;)

I'm going to go ahead and move this thread on over to our Support & FAQ section and close it out, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can help answer!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.