Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Ashes of Creation Lifer Looking For Guild

AOCCrafterAOCCrafter Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
Solid Ashes of Creation No-Lifer Looking for a Guild.

I am in the market for an Ashes of Creation Guild. I am looking for a guild family that is planning on being big and strong enough to create a node, raising it to max level and being big and strong enough to keep it. I am looking for a guild that plans to have people participating in every aspect of the game. From PVP to Crafting to travelling the seas, I will have the time to dedicate to trying everything.

I am bringing 25 years of MMO experience with me and a “for-the-guild” attitude. My top priority will be to do all that I can to help the guild succeed and reach its goals. I am a team player above all else.

I am mainly a crafting and economy obsessed person. That is usually my main focus in all the games I have played. That will be the area I put most of my game time towards. I do however like to PVP and want to do just about everything that this game has to offer so I will participate in all the things they are creating for this game.

If you are recruiting and I sound like someone that you might need let me know. B)
“There’s absolutely no limit to what plain ordinary working people can accomplish, if they are given the opportunity, encouragement and incentive to do their best”.
-Mr. Sam Walton

Comments

• Options
    NeorineNeorine Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited April 2021
    I think you'll fit right in here at The Divine Order. We have people from all walks of life and all types of players from Hardcore to Crafters. Plus, we're Organized and Member Focused. I hate guilds that just treat their Guild Members like their just a number and don't appreciate a mindset like yours. Your actions and care towards the Guild are treated with respect and rewards.

So check us out!

https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/48298/na-the-divine-order-pvx-competitive-friendly-player-focused-active
    4ticemcuvf1g.png
  • Options
    DracobringerDracobringer Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited April 2021
    This post is from two and a half months ago, and he has joined a guild.
  • Options
    https://discord.gg/CH3Ve32KPK come check it out. A 3rd of our communitys structure is based on crafting alone
  • Options
    AOCCrafterAOCCrafter Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Just a note to say i have joined a guild. If your interested you can find it in the Enveus recruitment thread. It’s a great place to be!
    “There’s absolutely no limit to what plain ordinary working people can accomplish, if they are given the opportunity, encouragement and incentive to do their best”.
    -Mr. Sam Walton