Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[NA] The Divine Order | PvX | Competitive | Member Focused | Active

Comments

• Options
    PelverPelver Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    We're a organized, mature (well adults anyways) group of gamers just looking to have fun . have a little something for everyone !
    p6jg6uiogefz.png
  • Options
    EathanEathan Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Looking to play New world while we await AoC. Come be apart of the growing comradery!
    Eathanbanner.png
  • Options
    I like it sound fun. I personally would like to find an Empyrean Divine node guild I dont know if its something u guys are aiming for. (Its mostly for my Personnal RP idea behind my character)
  • Options
    EathanEathan Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    ptitoine wrote: »
    I like it sound fun. I personally would like to find an Empyrean Divine node guild I dont know if its something u guys are aiming for. (Its mostly for my Personnal RP idea behind my character)

Currently we have no specific plans as such, everything we have theory crafted, for the future, is open for interpretation. Being that nothing is set in stone until launch anything is possible. However, to be completely honest I am not sure how well that would go over with the guild.
    Eathanbanner.png
  • Options
    NeorineNeorine Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Getting ready for the new year!
    4ticemcuvf1g.png
  • Options
    ShakybillShakybill Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    A great group of people.

While we wait for updates to Ashes, and when we're not working, we like to discuss the future of our guild and Ashes itself.

Come and give the guild a try, even if you're not 100% sold on Ashes yet we have accommodations for that in the form of Associates. A role for those who think they may be into the game who can still be in the guild in a less active manner to talk about Ashes and the experiences of those who delve in various alpha and beta testing.
  • Options
    If you are looking for a guild that is a close community, very passionate about ashes and the guild itself, this one is perfect for you. I have been in this guild for 6+ months, and it's such an amazing community. They do events here and there, such as playing games or having movie nights. It's just generally an amazing group of people, and I'm glad to be in it.
  • Options
    adeluna13adeluna13 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    These guys are 10/10 sometimes 11/10 on good days
  • Options
    Guild is having a blast currently with convo's regarding the recent livestream!
    4ticemcuvf1g.png
  • Options
    Been having a great time with Saturday events recently!
    4ticemcuvf1g.png
  • Options
    CelestialTotalitarianCelestialTotalitarian Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    this guild is poggers!
  • Options
    adeluna13adeluna13 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    The weekly movie/gaming nights really help with forming comradery. look forward to gaming with yall in the future.
  • Options
    PelverPelver Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Good guild
    p6jg6uiogefz.png
  • Options
    SansinSansin Member, Intrepid Pack
    Looking forward to adventuring with this awesome crew come release!
  • Options
    DagnarDagnar Member
    Super chill, laid back guild that cares about having fun. At the moment we have plenty of other games were play with each other and do at least one weekly event, which may be gaming related or may just be streaming a movie. Guild meets regularly to keep everyone informed which is nice. It feels like the Divine Order is really going to make a big impact going into the future development stages of Ashes and even for launch.
    p0phk9ysukz7.png
  • Options
    Thanks for the kind words! Looking forward to growing with you all!
    4ticemcuvf1g.png
  • Options
    Having a good time with the rest of the guild with movie and game night recently!
    4ticemcuvf1g.png
  • Options
    Readying up for the Ashes Stream!
    4ticemcuvf1g.png
  • Options
    dithamditham Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Really great people and good enviroment. We joke around and chill
    DITHAM.png
  • Options
    love this guild, still poggers
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Updated our website with a in depth dive of our divisions! https://www.thedivineorder.info/guild-divisions
    4ticemcuvf1g.png
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    My mom said I had to join this guild or she wouldn't feed me but she didn't anyways but the guild did so big poggers.
    sirsweed.png
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    still poppin'
  • Options
    Fun community so far and I look forward to seeing it grow
    gatynne27sy3.png
  • Options
    SadiousSadious Member
    edited January 9
    z
  • Options
    jojojojo Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I've been in the guild officially for a few days. They are so fun and kind
    jojo.png
    [
  • Options
    KorpserKorKorpserKor Member
    edited August 2022
    Active, fun, very welcoming group of people. Come kill time with us, inhale the copium.

g99lc08vk7da.png
  • Options
    WhoaUrTiltedWhoaUrTilted Member
    edited August 2022
    Very active guild with many welcoming people. Come and join a player focused guild that wants to explore everything that Ashes has to offer!

a89q89ca04ey.png
  • Options
    First, love the art.
    I will see if I can meet some of you at your Discord and see if you think I might fit in. Looking forward to chatting with some of you.
    ~Marten
    marten.png
    ​“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."
  • Options
    excellent and organized group of players, come on by and see where you fit in the first time here!
    ss4lgoykaqnq.png