Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[NA] The Divine Order | PvX | Competitive | Member Focused | Active

Comments

• Options
    I love this guild, I have been with them since March. It's incredibly active at almost every time. Nicest people, I have had zero scuffles with anyone. We play a multitude of games, ranging every genre. I highly recommend and that's not me just saying so.
  • Options
    PelverPelver Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    They is are am good are best
    p6jg6uiogefz.png
  • Options
    NeorineNeorine Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    The Guild is excited and ramping up for New World fresh start servers!
    4ticemcuvf1g.png
  • Options
    Hey guys! Dad gamer here, looking to join a guild with a focus on Divine node. Can manage 3 days a week for 4-5 hours. I know that’s not much but would love to be apart of a growing community like you have fostered here at The Divine Order.
  • Options
    Hey guys! Dad gamer here, looking to join a guild with a focus on Divine node. Can manage 3 days a week for 4-5 hours. I know that’s not much but would love to be apart of a growing community like you have fostered here at The Divine Order.
    @Crunkenstein

Hey brother, come on in and get your self situated! We've got a while till any gameplay is out so let the guild get to know you and you to get to know us. We appreciate you looking into us as well!
    4ticemcuvf1g.png
  • Options
    Hello! I'm looking for a guild to join and I think I may have found it. Looks like a great community here!

I mainly focus on PVE but will definitely try other things with the right group. How do I go about joining?
  • Options
    Gah dang this is the best guild ever
    p6jg6uiogefz.png
  • Options
    Hello! I'm looking for a guild to join and I think I may have found it. Looks like a great community here!

I mainly focus on PVE but will definitely try other things with the right group. How do I go about joining?

Hey @Inyourprime you can join our discord with this link! https://discord.gg/thedivineorder
    4ticemcuvf1g.png
  • Options
    LordFishingtonIIILordFishingtonIII Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited June 2023
    New guild who dis?
    e8dm18lbaxsk.png
  • Options
    Happy Holidays to everyone!
    4ticemcuvf1g.png
  • Options
    adeluna13adeluna13 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Here is to a new year of growth and adventure
  • Options
    DEVDEV Member
    I'll be happy to play with you when the game comes out.
  • Options
    amazing people
    p6jg6uiogefz.png
  • Options
    ValorothValoroth Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited June 2023
    Pelver wrote: »
    amazing people

They genuinely care!
    Aetherius_2.png
    Grand Master
  • Options
    The Guild is always updating and growing with fantastic ideas. It is an excellent place with great people.
  • Options
    WarRathWarRath Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Great group of people! Serious focus on being ready for launch!
    ivpyvbbwcuwd.png
  • Options
    Hello my name is Kevin, I'm interested in joining your guild. I m 33 years old and live in Arizona. I purchased the 75 dollar ashes of creation so I wont be able to play till beta 2 phase. I'm looking for a guild not just for ashes of creation but all kinds of games. I have microphone and discord, please let me know what i need to do to join the The Divine Order. Thank you.
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Jump in Discord! Great group of people getting to know each other. The goal is to be fully organized and ready to go from day one!
    ivpyvbbwcuwd.png
  • Options
    Been playing some Conan Exiles in the meantime till Diablo comes out with a side of GW2 occasionally!
    4ticemcuvf1g.png
  • Options
    EathanEathan Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Actively preparing for Alpha 2. Come join us while spots last!
    Eathanbanner.png
  • Options
    Two things I like, raisins in my mayo and this group . 😁ᕙ⁠(͡⁠°⁠‿⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠ᕗ
    p6jg6uiogefz.png
  • Options
    Everyone here is so cute. If you join you could be cute too.
  • Options
    unsafestlake73unsafestlake73 Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    We have more cookies than the dark side.
  • Options
    This guild is my safe place.
  • Options
    LordFishingtonIIILordFishingtonIII Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited June 2023
    This guild is truly a cool place to hang out and meet some socially awkward people.
    e8dm18lbaxsk.png
  • Options
    This guild is truly a cool place to hang out and meet some not-socially-awkward people they are cool.
  • Options
    Great group that has fun while also planning/preparing for what looks to be an amazing game!
    nmztax4efuxm.png
  • Options
    WarlingWarling Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Been a good group to hang out with while we wait for our next taste of Ashes in Alpha 2. They have a good path forward with groups dedicated for every playstyle.

Warling.png
  • Options
    Currently tackling some Divisional structuring while also playing 7 days to Die with the guild; been having a blast!
    4ticemcuvf1g.png
  • Options
    Bump! Great community. Very active for a game that is not out yet! Always looking for good people!
    ivpyvbbwcuwd.png