Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

This game looks awful, like gw2

2»

Comments

• Options
    Vhaeyne wrote: »
    The game could look like ever quest 1 for all I care as long as the systems work as intended.
    All explained in op and posts following.
    Kikunojo wrote: »
    What's with the gw2 hate? It was probably the most fun and social mmo I've ever played.

All explained in op and posts following.

So no likes and no people who were real pc gamers. Everyone are nugamers? This really is devastating for the industry.

A lot of hints were given in op and following posts. This isn't reddit where you downvote anyone who disagrees. You are used to ignoring robust criticism and you should be selfaware about that deficiency.

Go rereod the hints if you want answers
  • Options
    I like colorful surroundings. They make me happy, and they also make me feel extra awesome as I walk through them dressed all in black.

That doesn't make sense. If you like gothic style colourful surroundings don't by default go with that.
  • Options
    MaezrielMaezriel Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    nousrna wrote: »
    So no likes and no people who were real pc gamers. Everyone are nugamers? This really is devastating for the industry.

Dude what even is this question?
    ZeFuP1X.png
    If I said something that you disagree w/ feel free to say so here.
  • Options
    VhaeyneVhaeyne Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Maezriel wrote: »
    [
    Dude what even is this question?

These are the ramblings of a one eyed mad man using google translate to attempt to troll.
    TVMenSP.png
    If I had more time, I would write a shorter post.
  • Options
    bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Like Davey said on one of the other troll threads "It's like they don't care or even try anymore."

Define this "So no likes and no people who were real pc gamers. Everyone are nugamers?"

Cause most of us are here for the MMORPG they put forward.
    https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Design_pillars

That said I'll hate on GW2 with you just not for the same reasons probably. The art design was/is ok there.
    It is how ever not an MMO. It is a single player game with other people running around. Like so many other wanna be MMO's out there these days.
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • Options
    Gw2 was acceptable for a time because it's different. Copying it's style is cringeworthy and this game is dead in the water. I feel very bad for the investors hiring copycat losers.

This is the worst signal the game industry can send to pc gamers.

colors oll over place, no understanding of lighting each outdoor object looks seperate. jumping around like a lunatic buffing and debufffing constantly. no connection with reality etc.

You are super cringe my man, just get out already if you think Ashes is similar to Gw2.

• Options
    MushinMushin Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Man you guys are being nice, anyone other forum he'd be cussed out already.
  • Options
    mushin wrote: »
    Man you guys are being nice, anyone other forum he'd be cussed out already.

That's because none of us want to foster a toxic community, though terrible trolls like OP do test that resolve
  • Options
    Zyggi wrote: »
    Gw2 was acceptable for a time because it's different. Copying it's style is cringeworthy and this game is dead in the water. I feel very bad for the investors hiring copycat losers.

This is the worst signal the game industry can send to pc gamers.

colors oll over place, no understanding of lighting each outdoor object looks seperate. jumping around like a lunatic buffing and debufffing constantly. no connection with reality etc.

You are super cringe my man, just get out already if you think Ashes is similar to Gw2.

If you notice i said cringeworthy first. two of you now are trying to use it against me. it's too late, now. also, none of you grasp the very obvious points i made in op and subsequent posts. none of you are aware of the history of pc gaming, otherwise you'd know what is meant when i said it's like blade and soul and gw2. these hints are all in op.
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Well, I think this thread has just about run its course, so before it turns into an outright flame-fest I'm going to close it.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.