Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

One More Year

2»

Comments

• Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Skaff might not be a native english speaker. I've always translated naturally to english from the information given. As a Trained Mental Health Nurse I do not like the backlash that is occurring based on presentation and not substance.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I'm pretty sure it's a language difference. Translation probably comes across as more assertive/aggressive in English, whereas I think Skaff himself is a go-getter type of person who wants to get straight to the point.

Personally, I disagree with your opinion Skaff. The roadmap is quite clear that we're a few years out from launch so you should expect that.

Just don't talk about "noobs" and "white-knights" - keep it to yourself.
    I wish I were deep and tragic
  • Options
    @Cold 0ne FTB : It's called maintaining a couple of web sites, multiple nitro booster(s), an IT techy that understands discord, and some little cheap projects on a shoe string budget.

Lmao, paying for a IT tech for discord is like calling geek squad to setup your router. And paying for nitro is just throwing your money away no wonder you guys are having financial issues.
  • Options
    @skafftaruss
    I understand that we are all dealing with lockdown differently, but I don't think this kind of post is easy to turn into anything positive.
    If AoC doesn't end up being what you want, just walk away.
    If you get fed up with waiting, just walk away.
    If you need help waiting, there's a few games out there that people are playing to fill in time. Some of my guildmates are playing Valheim together atm. It should be good for a few months.

You may have shared some NDA breaking information and I hope that doesn't bite you on the ass.
    Aside from a handful of trolls there's a majority in this community that want to help you (and everyone else) have a good time in life and be a passionate part of the community when the game launches.

Just in case it helps, here's a virtual bro' hug.
    Mack
    Forum_Signature.png
  • Options
    mobtekmobtek Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    qAxxWi9.jpg
    [pic related]
  • Options
    PoliceGirlPoliceGirl Member
    edited March 2021
    I'm going to give my guild members all these 1k of precious pencil shavings... I've been saving them for when AoC looses the make-up store.

The Dark Alliance is building the Tulnar Civilization on our server!

[NA] [18+] - We need EVERYONE!

If you want in, send me a message!