Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Dev Discussion #29 - Mentoring

1235»

Comments

• Options
    novanova Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited May 2021
    City of Heroes had great group mentoring & Lineage 2 had awesome Guild Mentoring Training / Academy. It would deffintely be a nice addition but I dont think it should be the main focus as the game is released.

Depending on what other priorities there will be im sure.
  • Options
    Kalv1441Kalv1441 Member
    edited May 2021
    For people who love a game and want to help other individuals, you don't have to offer much to reward them. A unique mentorship title would go a long away I think. It is something a person who enjoys mentoring would proudly display. A new player or someone who has questions can see that title and know that person is someone who, most likely, won't turn them away and be willing to help them with their questions.

In every social game, in particular mmo's, there will always be people who play for the community and to be a helpful member. I remember playing a Hero in DAOC, and I would start exp groups with random players in the area I was leveling in and it created a name for myself and a sense of enjoyment that I was being recognized for a pure and simple thing, helping others.
  • Options
    Hiya everybody! Now that we've had a chance to gather up and review your feedback, we've updated the original post here with your top notes for our team!
    community_management.gif