Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Character creation question

2»

Comments

• Options
    maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Vhaeyne wrote: »
    daveywavey wrote: »
    "I want to play as a Human that identifies as an Orc, so I want to be a green-skinned Human, and I want the religion from World Of Borecraft that I've been playing for the past 12 weeks, and I want to only have one leg cos I identify as a one-legged Orc, and I want one half of my body to be really really fat and the other really really thin to represent the multiple sides of my personality, and I want my character to be so stooopid that he drools all over his fat arm, and I only want Spanish profanities filtered out, and ..."

I am fine with profanities from any language, but those Spanish ones really hurt.

My highschool friend called me "chico" just because I never knew what it meant.
    :'(
    I wish I were deep and tragic
  • Options
    akabear wrote: »
    The line that has already been drawn will create a reasonable framework because lets have a glance at the rabbit hole if it had to be delved into
    • Ethnicity
    • Race
    • Religion
    • Sexual orientation
    • Personal Pronouns
    • Language
    • Semantics
    • Disability
    • Weight
    • IQ
    • Game rating
    • Profanity
    • Game latency
    • Political position

That is a 2min thought, I can`t imagine how long the list might be if to consider all and how directing to be better address one area may in fact inadvertently affect another.

Might as well call the game "Ashes of Twitter" at that point lol.
  • Options
    VhaeyneVhaeyne Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Recluse74 wrote: »
    Might as well call the game "Ashes of Twitter" at that point lol.

Which is the same as calling it "Ashes of Destruction".
    TVMenSP.png
    If I had more time, I would write a shorter post.
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I love threads like these I get to bring out the big guns

ZqUCp5E.png
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    RhuellRhuell Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited April 2021
    Oh, I love Steven's icon!