Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Friend and I looking for Friendly PvP/End Game Guild

MaterdagoldMaterdagold Member
edited May 2021 in NA Guild Recruitment
I am an exceptional PC gamer. Took a break from WoW once it started going downhill. I always main a mage had 2300+ ranked arenas 2k+ battle grounds. I enjoy having multiple mages and at least 1 of every class. Same with star wars and sorcerer top 5 on the server had multiple of every class maxed out. I will always PvP first but I expect to do all aspects of ashes due to it being awesome. I am competitive but will not be a jerk and expect the same from the guild I join. I've led and have been an Officer in PvP Guilds. Life is busy but I still plan to play
at least 5-10 hours daily. I would be interested in an officer position if one is needed for PvP oriented events. Also friend is an awesome healer very good and will always be a team player. We always play together. I look forward to hearing from a great future guild that will dominate the server and rank up the world to our Guilds liking.

Comments