Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

"Requires X weapon equiped to use this ability."

2»

Comments

• Options
    George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
    Dygz wrote: »
    LMAO
    You came in here saying: "If you are a fighter using "Crushing blow", let's say, you shouldnt use a rapier or even a sword to perform the task."
    And I responded: "My Cleric summons a yellow hammer for Judgement, a yellow whip for Castigation and a yellow spear for Divine Censure."
    "Tank is one of the 4 Physical Primary Archetypes - they summon magical shields."
    We can expect that Fighters will also summon magical weapons - likely blades.
    You keep asking me about it so I keep answering you.
    Has nothing to do with what should happen. It's what will likely happen based on what we've seen so far.

Out of touch.

Btw the word feedback doesnt mean "oh I have seen these things. That's how things should remain. Happy days".
    Feedback means comments and thoughts about things shown.
  • Options
    DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Should is a word you are adding to this discussion.
    Being out of touch is you projecting.
  • Options
    ConradConrad Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Tanks probably should have magical abilities cuz I have doubts that just regular physical shields will be enough.

But other melees, even if they use mana shouldn't particularly have magically looking abilities
  • Options
    DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited June 2021
    Rangers and Rogues have Invisibility.

The Rogue classes include Shadow in their names, so we should expect Rogues to have magical Shadow abilities at the very least. Likely they will have magical Poison abilities.

I don't think the devs are separating by melee vs non-melee.
    The devs are separating Martial v Magic.
    Two of the Martial Primary Archetypes already have abilities that summon magical weapons, so it's likely that the other two will also. Seems very likely Rogues will throw magical daggers.... might even be Shadow Daggers.