Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Guild Gathering #6 - Internal Conflict

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2021
    Hello again everyone! After getting a chance to check out all your responses here, we've updated the original post with some of the top feedback you shared for our team!

What would be an example of an ingame system relating to internal guild conflict?
    There were a few notes in this thread that could dovetail into in-game systems that help folks manage and resolve conflict - such as a wide variety of differing permissions/role hierarchy, ban rules, and warning/strike systems.

Some of our Guild Gathering topics may appear to tie directly into potential in-game systems, and others may be more general thought-starters on your approach to guilds and how we can support them!
    community_management.gif
  • Options
    maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    If I'm not directly involved in the drama, I ignore it until either the drama simmers down or it rips the guild apart. Hang around and be a listening ear for people who need to vent.

If I AM involved in the drama and there's no intention for resolution, I'd rather cut ties and be on my way.
    I wish I were deep and tragic
  • Options
    I would like to have the ability for my guild to declare war on someone, especially an ex guild member that might of ninja looted or who reported our guild activity and intentions to another guild. Exile them and declare them an enemy, having them marked for pvp for each guild member to know that he is an enemy.
  • Options
    McShave wrote: »
    I would like to have the ability for my guild to declare war on someone, especially an ex guild member that might of ninja looted or who reported our guild activity and intentions to another guild. Exile them and declare them an enemy, having them marked for pvp for each guild member to know that he is an enemy.

Being able to mark individuals/groups so they have a symbol/different colour to them, indicating to all members that this is an enemy, would be very cool and useful.