Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Betty the fish

2»

Comments

• Options
    maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Stop it and think about what you are doing

But but...

my wish for a fish!
    I wish I were deep and tragic
  • Options
    I think one of the religions can be the "Betty worshippers"
    I imagine Betty as a goddess with endless hunger...so you must sacrifice legendary items by dropping it to the middle of the ocean...and so on :neutral:
  • Options
    Tenaciel wrote: »
    I imagine Betty as a goddess with endless hunger...so you must sacrifice legendary items by dropping it to the middle of the ocean...and so on :neutral:

This is amazing, because now I imagine that Betty is a little black goldfish until she transforms and becomes a diamond and gem encrusted tentacle monster covered in golden jewelry as she eats up another ship to add their cargo to her wealth.
  • Options
    OkeydokeOkeydoke Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Laser eyes activating.
  • Options
    maouw wrote: »

This is amazing, because now I imagine that Betty is a little black goldfish until she transforms and becomes a diamond and gem encrusted tentacle monster covered in golden jewelry as she eats up another ship to add their cargo to her wealth.

I enjoy these sorts of crazy lore-creating sessions that will most likely never be realized.
    5000x1000px_Sathrago_Commission_RavenJuu.jpg?ex=661327bf&is=6600b2bf&hm=e6652ad4fec65a6fe03abd2e8111482acb29206799f1a336b09f703d4ff33c8b&
    Commissioned at https://fiverr.com/ravenjuu
  • Options
    AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Oh hey I found Betty, she says hi.

zombie-fish-4.jpg

Hhak63P.png
  • Options
    Sathrago wrote: »
    maouw wrote: »

I enjoy these sorts of crazy lore-creating sessions that will most likely never be realized.

She will live as a tale of old: rumours and whispers carried by fishermen and the ones who survive the treachery of the vast oceans.

Next time you go fishing and pull in an ancient coin, think twice about throwing your line again...
    Coz the next thing you reel in could be Betty herself.
  • Options
    I can't believe I actually read through this.....

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478fsyxkix68ky0dzpg7j796v7938gk4mns1ux6pca&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    YuyukoyayYuyukoyay Member
    edited September 2021
    I thought it was funny just because of mr hubbards avy. xDXDXD
    zZJyoEK.gif

U.S. East