Left Handed Animations

Zurgo_DrakuthZurgo_Drakuth Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
So this was brought up on the discord the other day and someone mentioned bringing it up on the forums for people to debate over.

On a personal level being Left Handed irl it would be cool if we saw the ability to pick left or right handed animations. But I do understand that's quite a bit of work for the team to mirror all of the animations. It would make for a more diverse world along side the other options for the character creation menus.

Comments

• ScootsScoots Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'm indifferent about the animations personally. However, I'd love to see a default left handed keybinds option. Meaning replacing the standard WASD with IJKL etc. for people who actually use left handed mice. As a lefty, it's always a bit of a pain having to manually switch all keybinds to the right side of the keyboard when starting a new game.
  • NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    Scoots wrote: »
    I'm indifferent about the animations personally. However, I'd love to see a default left handed keybinds option. Meaning replacing the standard WASD with IJKL etc. for people who actually use left handed mice. As a lefty, it's always a bit of a pain having to manually switch all keybinds to the right side of the keyboard when starting a new game.

This is a good suggestion for Intrepid to take on board.