Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Cloaks!!! the original camouflage? What role should they play in Ashes of Creation????

2»

Comments

• Options
    daveywavey wrote: »
    Atama wrote: »
    Boanergese wrote: »
    I am an attorney. I argue based on logic. I don't argue just to argue.

I’m sure you’ll have many opportunities on this board to say, “Objection! That’s pure speculation.”

Objection! That in itself is pure speculation!

Do I get the job, Boanergese?

Sure, my jail clients all think they are attorneys and know the law. You can be an honorary attorney. Your badge is in the mail once I did it out of the cereal box.
  • Options
    daveywaveydaveywavey Member
    edited January 2022
    Boanergese wrote: »
    along with plenty of TV and Movie references.

7817115_so.jpg

Ahhh, everybody loves Raymond (Burr).
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Best Raymond Burr...

godzilla%2Bking%2Bof%2Bthe%2Bmonsters.jpg

Hhak63P.png
  • Options
    My point is that until the server is live for a while you never know what people are capable of building within a system. I use eso as my example a lot because I played it extensively, and it wasn't the intention of the designers to create a class capable of making 50 people explode with a character combo. Not one button but an entire build designed to make one huge burst of damage happen all in a short time frame. I made it happen anyway.
    My use of the term one shot didn't exactly convey what I was trying to get across. I should have said burst build or something...

Back on the topic though....

stealthing out / camouflage/cloaking thoughts how should they implement it?
  • Options
    Corrupted people using cloaks at against certain terrains to hide/rest vs bounty hunters and the masses? This sounds cool to me.
  • Options
    Optics2134 wrote: »

Back on the topic though....

stealthing out / camouflage/cloaking thoughts how should they implement it?

Absolutely, it's called a rogue.

dnd-5e-rogue-guide-beginners-tips-featured.jpg
  • Options
    Steven does discuss PVP and combat in this new interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDhg3TNpNP4
  • Options
    NishUK wrote: »
    Corrupted people using cloaks at against certain terrains to hide/rest vs bounty hunters and the masses? This sounds cool to me.

This is the type thing I am talking about.... Not a "Im invisible' skill but more of a you can't see my character and health bar from the top of the mountain 3 miles away, Because I put my cloak on and hood up while crouched. And my cloak just so happens to be rock grey. Now I can tab through my inventory and mess with some things and not be ripe for the picking because I am flagged for pvp.