Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Greetings!

Hey everyone,

Decided to support this game as it seems exactly what I have been wanting and after weeks of constantly uninstalling games because they all end up being trash I am putting all my PC gaming faith into Ashes... =] hopefully this lives up to what I think it can be!

Comments

• Options
    NerrorNerror Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Welcome! :)

I know the feeling about needing a game to play. Did you get an Alpha 2 package?
    Until we can start testing again, I'll be watching a bunch of old dev streams and interviews. And Elden ring once it's out :wink:
  • Options
    AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    @midgetlove Which dwarf will you be playing?

Hhak63P.png
  • Options
    NerrorNerror Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Atama wrote: »

Could be Vek! They are the smallest race after all :wink:
  • Options
    :P haha i actually haven't decided yet, hoping when I can get in and play alpha 2? Then i will have an idea :) seeing as how races change some skills i wanna see what they got ;D
  • Options
    Nerror wrote: »
    Welcome! :)

I know the feeling about needing a game to play. Did you get an Alpha 2 package?
    Until we can start testing again, I'll be watching a bunch of old dev streams and interviews. And Elden ring once it's out :wink:

Yeah I got the alpha 2 package, 250 I believe it was? looking forward to getting in and testing everything and leaving some constructive feedback, hopefully they listen! i will do my part :)
  • Options
    AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One

I’m sure this is supposed to be a joke, but for those unaware the Vek are more goblin-like than the Ren’kai, and are smaller than humans but taller than dwarves.

Q: Will the more goblin-esque Vek be as short as Dwarves or just slightly shorter than their Ren'Kai brethren?
    A: No, I believe they are slightly shorter than the Vaelune but slightly taller than the Dünir. So they're in-between the two. – Steven Sharif

Hhak63P.png
  • Options
    BoanergeseBoanergese Member
    edited January 2022
    Welcome to the cult. Enjoy the Kool-Aid.

1ilony.jpg
  • Options

I think that may have changed. Nikua are now the shortest, then Dunir, then Vek.
    https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxQzALMCCMiFhDzIMDaxtlIOIMGtd-oFH5
    Forum_Signature.png
  • Options
    Hello and welcome!
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    Welcome and Much love ❤️
  • Options
    Sunboy wrote: »
    Welcome and Much love ❤️

Thank you! <3
  • Options
    Welcome!
    AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
  • Options
    midgetlove wrote: »
    I am putting all my PC gaming faith into Ashes... =] hopefully this lives up to what I think it can be!

All of us do brother :copium:

3hmamy1ekfqy.gif