Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[NA] Suspect | Mercenary | PvX | Competitive & Social | 18+

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    Psycho-PhobicPsycho-Phobic Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    VmanTX wrote: »
    Excited for some pvp. I'll do the PVE if I have to but I want to form an elite group in our guild for PVP.

Can I be part of your cool kids club?

The requirement to join is an hourly subscription of 1000 units of ammo.
    "Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions."
    Join the mercenary guild [Suspect]: https://discord.gg/cjhXVKUAS7
    rf4nidmz2cxl.png
  • Options
    WizzyMcNastyWizzyMcNasty Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Excited for some pvp. I'll do the PVE if I have to but I want to form an elite group in our guild for PVP.

You have to admire his commitment to a role though. No matter the game, the man needs more ammo!
  • Options

You have to admire his commitment to a role though. No matter the game, the man needs more ammo!

Now I'm picturing Vman as Scrooge McDuck diving into his vault of gold coins. Only instead of coins, it's ammo lol.
    "Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions."
    rf4nidmz2cxl.png
  • Options
    VendasVendas Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Wow so todays live stream got me thinking how awesome are the storms gonna be in open sea, cannot wait to see someone get yeeted off the ship by a giant wave and struck by lightning in mid air.
  • Options
    PawketsPawkets Member
    Vendas wrote: »
    Wow so todays live stream got me thinking how awesome are the storms gonna be in open sea, cannot wait to see someone get yeeted off the ship by a giant wave and struck by lightning in mid air.

Pirates! Never thought I'd be excited for naval so I hope I will want to be a pirate here.
  • Options
    Pawkets wrote: »

Pirates! Never thought I'd be excited for naval so I hope I will want to be a pirate here.

Many of us will practically be living on our ships lol. I can't wait for a Naval showcase!
    rf4nidmz2cxl.png
  • Options
    GruntagGruntag Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Come join us for Alpha 2! (fingers crossed, early Q3 2024)
  • Options
    VmanTXVmanTX Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Yes Kryptic I guess I can allow you to be a cool kid ;)
  • Options
    Welcoming group of gamers. Come join in on the fun.
  • Options
    AnkhAnkh Member, Founder, Kickstarter

Many of us will practically be living on our ships lol. I can't wait for a Naval showcase!

And some of us will be ganking convincing land-based caravans to take the sea routes.
    “Most persons are so absorbed in the contemplation of the outside world that they are wholly oblivious to what is passing on within themselves.” ― Nikola Tesla
  • Options
    PawketsPawkets Member
    Ankh wrote: »

And some of us will be ganking convincing land-based caravans to take the sea routes.

Yep if there isn't enough protection needed for caravans we can convince people they should need protection as well.
  • Options
    edited March 27
    Ankh wrote: »

Yep if there isn't enough protection needed for caravans we can convince people they should need protection as well.

We will be defending and/or attacking, depending on any active contracts. And not just caravans!

Plus, we will have aarrrr own objectives!
    rf4nidmz2cxl.png
  • Options
    Hey everyone, it's been some time since I last posted here but I just gonna say it here and now. If any of you who wants to be a mercenary and do stuff that involves a good pay with a bit of action here and there, then Suspect is the right place for you to drop by. And we are a relatively chill group who only gets serious once a contract is about to start, so if you're into that lifestyle then this is the place where you need to be.
    "Those who wish to fight must first count the cost. "- Sun Tzu
    boz0dwbnqwkr.png
  • Options
    Dang that Fighter combat looked SWEET!! Cant wait to test all the builds!
  • Options
    Yes, Ren'Kai fighter! So, so good...great dev stream.
  • Options
    Despite the hints of covering lore, I hope we get more systems/features in the next dev stream.
    rf4nidmz2cxl.png
  • Options
    1fyi1pn8lsn2.gif This month's live stream hint from the Sandal Lord. Can't wait!
  • Options
    The tinfoil hat conspiracies around this next stream are pretty good lol
    rf4nidmz2cxl.png
  • Options
    VmanTXVmanTX Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I neeeeed to hurry and play my dps and get that pvp!!!!
  • Options
    Less than a week until the next dev stream. Hopefully we get some good stuff!
    rf4nidmz2cxl.png