[EU] Nephilim [PVX] [18+] [Semi Hardcore] [Competitive] [Close Knit Community]

Comments

• Looking forward to reach the peak of AOC with this guild, lets go team!
    9hy3qdy3com3.gif
  • I am in the Guild for 2 years now. Love the people, love the community.

9sh07p5av1v9.gif
  • Nice to see you all coming over and writing such nice things :)
    x30dqp2077l9.gif

• Leaving the biggest Bump for the best guild. Only taking those who loyal few who are ready to crush it in A2 and beyond! 💪
    raq1vfj26p26.gif
  • hzrdd wrote: »
    Leaving the biggest Bump for the best guild. Only taking those who loyal few who are ready to crush it in A2 and beyond! 💪

Thanks Mate! Not long now
  • J1mmyFR0st wrote: »
    Looking forward to reach the peak of AOC with this guild, lets go team!
    Thanks Jimmy We're looking forward to playing Alpha 2 with you
    x30dqp2077l9.gif

• Looking for a well organised close knit Guild for ALPHA 2 head over to our discord and get your application in and ask any questions you need once you have been given the roles in discord.

Discord.gg/Nephilim
  • Great community. Fun, wel informed and friendly.
    9zd2zc2bu2zj.gif
  • The feeling of community that this guild gives me is reminiscent of rusty spoons against my salad fingers. Great blessings upon you good people, for you have found the chosen ones.
    Discord: SpaceCadetKay
    kby9sh3q8q34.gif
  • Great community and Friendly
    spso3xvqusb9.gif
  • Neph_BUNeph_BU Member
    edited September 10
    I know what you're thinking, "omg its him, the one, the only BU!" indeed i am, come join and rejoice in glory of Nephilim!
    kvsaa48ego6k.gif
  • I have recently joined and enjoying the group dynamic and conversations a lot. There is much fun and action to be had. But don't take my word for it, come and find out for yourself.
    sm2hk89s1d22.gif
  • Recently joined exactly what i was looking for a very clear understanding of what their goals are and how they want to achieve them . made to feel right at home, am really looking forward to hopefully becoming a full member and working along side everyone.
    Hell.gif?ex=66eaa530&is=66e953b0&hm=d4922799b90ae8fd50665fe7a6162352f07c0a4ec2b2303183a2de6f02037eca&
  • Been here for just over two years now [You can find my old post from back in 2022]. Nothing but great things to say about this community. Some amazing personalities and we take the games we play seriously, looking to take the top spots on the leaderboards. Always room for jokes and work schedules will never get in the way.
    NEPH ALL THE WAY!!
    8ld79j9dvp30.gif
  • Great community, great guild. We're going to have a blast grinding Alpha 2 which is coming up real soon. We're still recruiting!
    zyomesgdic8d.gif
  • Malismo wrote: »
    I have recently joined and enjoying the group dynamic and conversations a lot. There is much fun and action to be had. But don't take my word for it, come and find out for yourself.
    Ph0bos wrote: »
    Great community, great guild. We're going to have a blast grinding Alpha 2 which is coming up real soon. We're still recruiting!
    Xzanobia wrote: »
    Recently joined exactly what i was looking for a very clear understanding of what their goals are and how they want to achieve them . made to feel right at home, am really looking forward to hopefully becoming a full member and working along side everyone.
    Ph0bos wrote: »
    Great community, great guild. We're going to have a blast grinding Alpha 2 which is coming up real soon. We're still recruiting!

Cheers Everyone!
    x30dqp2077l9.gif

• Bump bump goose !
    0ivmqqaf3e7j.gif
  • Still recruiting jump into discord get your applications in and see if its for you and vice versa!

Only taking Alpha 2 holders!
  • 5 WEEKS TO GO NOT LONG NOW AT ALL! GET YOUR APPLICATIONS IN!
    (39 DAYS)

HEAD OVER TO THE GUILD DISCORD IF YOU THINK YOU FIT OUR REQUIREMENTS
  • Noot Noot!
    mwfykilk9xrc.gif
  • Bump !
    Snow.gif?ex=66eaa549&is=66e953c9&hm=ad146a1a711ed49cdc6b64f66924d8a3f6419f6b7f1d62b0d05ec43925e03489&=&width=812&height=235
  • Bump
    Hell.gif?ex=66eaa530&is=66e953b0&hm=d4922799b90ae8fd50665fe7a6162352f07c0a4ec2b2303183a2de6f02037eca&
  • Its been almost 2 years of being part of this community. I enjoy the chill vibes and wel informed people. Cant wait to jump into A2 with these people.
    9zd2zc2bu2zj.gif
  • Great Community and very organised
    xjsfdz5i96s6.gif
  • Excellent no BS organized community. Looking forward to seeing everybody in game!
    n1smgsi7tyd4.gif
  • Fun guild with well-infromed conversations and great leadership. Can't wait to jump into Ashes with them!
    f7966k4ehj57.gif
  • Bump
    9zd2zc2bu2zj.gif
  • Getting prepped, almost time to shine!
    sm2hk89s1d22.gif
  • Hey, I and my friend are joining on Alpha Two First Wave Bundle, so we are looking for friendly guild I have few questions:
    1) do you have mandatory playing time like 20hrs a week or something like that
    2) also we are new it will be first time playing AOC (we was playing WOW, L2)