[EU] Nephilim [PVX] [18+] [Semi Hardcore] [Competitive] [Close Knit Community]

123457»

Comments

• MedenFireMedenFire Member
    A2 is almost there. Been part of this community for over 1.5 years+ now
    nice an friendy guild mates.
    good leadership that use factual and good info (not false info)

most off all i like the close-knit part of it and that we work together.
    atmosphere is also realy nice

you want to join or more info join the discord
    i hope to see you here
    spso3xvqusb9.gif
  • FraxFrax Member
    This is the place for you if you are looking for a community that values loyalty and professional cooperation.
    Much like with Ashes, you get what you sign up for.
    Highly organised, semi-hardcore, deliciously efficient PvX.
    Also, Bump!
    >:)
  • SytomSytom Member, Alpha Two
    Im in the guild for over 2 years now.
    It is a very friendly and active community.
    I can only recommend it to everyone.

Cant wait for the 25th.
    9sh07p5av1v9.gif
  • JokuJoku Member
    Been with Neph for a few months now. Everyone in the guild is exited to test ashes and the resources this guild provides are top notch.

If you are still looking for a guild to do all content in ashes with 100% recommend joining the discord and applying!
    f7966k4ehj57.gif
  • edited 1:38PM
    I just wanted to share my experience with the Nephilim guild in all the games i have played with them. As a quieter person, I’ve felt genuinely welcomed and respected here. While I may not have the best financial resources, my excitement to join this game is through the roof!

The atmosphere in the guild is a great mix—sometimes it’s quiet, but it can also get lively in the best way. What I really appreciate is that when they say they play together, they truly mean it. There’s a strong sense of camaraderie, and no one gets left behind. It feels amazing to be part of such a supportive community. Looking forward to exploring Verra with all of you!
    ghmlu6p1w9mr.gif

47pqdw2rgzfx.gif
  • MalismoMalismo Member
    T minus 0 drawing near. Join us in our Discord if you are looking for highly organized play with well defined goals and strategies. We are a close nit community of gamers in the EU time zone. Lots of fun to be had here.
    sm2hk89s1d22.gif
  • mcrektmcrekt Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
    I just wanted to say I've recently joined this community in the run up to A2 and I've had nothing but positive experiences.

The community is very welcoming and friendly and the guild is well organised and takes the game seriously.

Yes, there is a strict recruitment policy but that is to help build a strong community and to accomplish the guilds in game goals. If you're planning to join I recommend reading the rules and guild overview carefully to make sure this is the correct guild for you.

I hope to see more fellow Nephilim in Vera come 25th. Let's go!!!
  • GigaSemGigaSem Member
    edited 10:25AM
    Only a few more days away, I can't wait :smile:
    s2yq30eybg9k.gif
  • rpgguy55rpgguy55 Member
    kizuneyt wrote: »
    rpgguy55 wrote: »
    Tried to join this community as i have a friend in there, after applying the form i got refused instantly for being in other discords that i haven't even been active and forgot i've been still in those.

After my explanation i left those servers but i wasn't welcome and the owner accused me with baseless accusations of saying he knows everything.

In the end, can't join my friend's guild and unfriendly owner.

If you are trying to join this guild, make sure you have never been into any other ashes of creation servers otherwise they will be toxic against you and use the excuse of being a close knit community with a high alert of spies.

Hardcore PVP/PVE enjoyer here with multiple server first clear back in the days,

Kinda had the same experience as you, spoke with one of the leadership about joining couple months ago and it was an awful experience which i won't mention, i thought i just spoke with the wrong person at the time but it seems like most of them are like that after reading your post, i'm glad i turned around and never looked back :D

Sucks to hear, have you found a decent guild yet? if so DM me.
  • JamsterZFJamsterZF Member, Alpha Two
    For any potential new joiners interested, I’m an officer in Nephilim and we try our absolute best to get everyone involved in everything we do. There is of course a joining process and checks we do to ultimately protect our guild from the bad apples. However we are a very close knit community and we are at the end of the day a semi-hardcore guild with certain standards.

If you’re interested in learning more and challenging yourself in the world of Vera ,with a guild you can rely on, then join our discord and we would be more than happy to answer any queries you have and get the ball rolling on your new journey in Nephilim.
    v9t3chojsd6c.gif
  • AzrialAzrial Member, Alpha Two
    kizuneyt wrote: »
    rpgguy55 wrote: »
    Tried to join this community as i have a friend in there, after applying the form i got refused instantly for being in other discords that i haven't even been active and forgot i've been still in those.

After my explanation i left those servers but i wasn't welcome and the owner accused me with baseless accusations of saying he knows everything.

In the end, can't join my friend's guild and unfriendly owner.

If you are trying to join this guild, make sure you have never been into any other ashes of creation servers otherwise they will be toxic against you and use the excuse of being a close knit community with a high alert of spies.

Hardcore PVP/PVE enjoyer here with multiple server first clear back in the days,

Kinda had the same experience as you, spoke with one of the leadership about joining couple months ago and it was an awful experience which i won't mention, i thought i just spoke with the wrong person at the time but it seems like most of them are like that after reading your post, i'm glad i turned around and never looked back :D

I endorse this comment and your second account you made at 6.40 Am to write this haha 😂😂

You forgot to add we have a mandatory monthly subscription you most pay to be a member , our leaders will only be referred as Your lorddd yes add the extra Dss to get the full effect, and if you breath to heavy in party we kick instantly, 17+ hours per day needed for activity..
    We're just about that life man.
  • Neph_BUNeph_BU Member, Alpha Two
    So close i can almost smell it! !
    But fear not, there's still time to find your place with us!
    Been in this community for over 2years, i feel part of the dam furniture by now, got nothing negative to say, proper folk, behaving like proper folk, fun days to share, join us and try it out.
    BUT! remember to read the rules, and not blindly join, then complain you didnt get a spot because you break half of them in 1 day for bla bla reasons, it's literally writen in plain english xD

Rejoice peasants! in the glory of BU!
    See you in Vera !
    kvsaa48ego6k.gif
  • BloodyfearBloodyfear Member, Alpha Two
    edited 3:56PM
    2 More days and A2 is here im in the guild for more than 3 months best decision i ever made community is very friendly and serious about this game so can not wait to get into the game with them :)
    3u51sfinvbvp.gif