Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

"Costume dept." question

For anybody on AoC's development team that is presently on here, I'm wondering how it went with that cross-wrap chest slot armor item i talked about about a while back?

Comments

• Options
    JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    edited February 2022
    So you mentioned something once and you think you are the reason the devs produced something?

I mean this has to be a troll post right?
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Jahlon wrote: »
    So you mentioned something once and you think you are the reason the devs produced something?

Hey, how are dem bears coming along? I mentioned that they should have bears. Do I get a cut of those sales if they add bears? Waiting on my bear money.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One

Hey, how are dem bears coming along? I mentioned that they should have bears. Do I get a cut of those sales if they add bears? Waiting on my bear money.

About the same as the top hats.

You know I wore a top hat on my show for months before Intrepid sold a top hat. Clearly, 100% of the original thought of a top hat was me.

In fact, look there to the left. TOP HAT
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • Options

Not quite; I was asking if they noticed the question at all... I will also add that i hadn't said how many times i did so.
  • Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    Cadror wrote: »

Not quite; I was asking if they noticed the question at all...
    Oh, I can answer that for you.

No.
  • Options
    mcstackersonmcstackerson Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited February 2022

Not quite; I was asking if they noticed the question at all... I will also add that i hadn't said how many times i did so.

They are going to have a livestream on Friday. Your question should get answered if you ask it in the QnA thread:
    https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/51927/next-livestream-q-a-submission-friday-february-25-2022-at-11am-pacific#latest
  • Options

They are going to have a livestream on Friday. Your question should get answered if you ask it in the QnA thread:
    https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/51927/next-livestream-q-a-submission-friday-february-25-2022-at-11am-pacific#latest

I'm going with this answer because it is an answer instead of stuff said at random by someone with nothing else to do.
  • Options
    Taleof2CitiesTaleof2Cities Member
    edited February 2022
    I'm going with this answer because it is an answer instead of stuff said at random by someone with nothing else to do.

... as opposed to someone with nothing else to do starting a new thread for a random question ... ?
  • Options

:(
  • Options

About the same as the top hats.

You know I wore a top hat on my show for months before Intrepid sold a top hat. Clearly, 100% of the original thought of a top hat was me.

In fact, look there to the left. TOP HAT

Don't your hats have a "D" on them, though...?!
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/