Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Request to make the Empyrean more distinguished from Humans

13»

Comments

• Options
    I want my human to have glowing eyes lol
  • Options
    Tbh the main difference between elfs and your standard fantasy high elfs tend to be there elegant nature either through there movements or armor appearance.
    The movement animation and armor i think will be the carrying factor for there differentiation between the races.
  • Options
    Giving this the old bump because of the current Empyrean reveal!

There's literally a thread about feedback on the Empyrean created by the mods. You're just wasting front page space.
    Sig-ult-2.png
  • Options
    Just don't stick any appendages to their heads. That's not the only way to distinguish races, and we've got way too many of those already.
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    NerrorNerror Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    daveywavey wrote: »
    Just don't stick any appendages to their heads. That's not the only way to distinguish races, and we've got way too many of those already.

Are you saying Star Trek got it wrong all this time!? :o
  • Options
    I completely agree.

Elves should have a more distinct look.

They should also look more .... ethereal, not like they just walked out of a 7/11 they entered to get some ketchup at 7 in the morning.

SSLivestream-2022-07-29-46%3A09.16.png

Also, why are their eyebrows dark while they are blonde? It doesn't feel natural and looks pretty off.

• Options
    IzilIzil Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited August 2022
    This thread is stupid and outdated
    Izil.png