Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

MML Music creation?

I am not sure why this is not more popular, but I would love an optional music system like in Mabinogi and Archeage. I would focus my entire gameplay on being a bard and making music for people to enjoy.

I just wish more games would have a similar system =/

I am not sure if this has been discussed or not, did not find anything with initial searches.

Comments

• Options
    Sadly, we have not heard anything about this, but it seems like a really neat idea. As a bard class, you can do some jobs only specifically for bards. Plus, I like to listen to intense combat music from my teammate when fighting in raids :D
  • Options
    I only experienced it in Gw2 and have to say, I love it. Just finding ways of playing songs with different ingame instruments in itselfe is freaking awesome and fun.
    Since then I heard about other games who did it even better, I think one which was praised a lot was Lord of the Ring, supposedly it had a great system for that, but just something I heard.

I would love to have, at some point, ingame instruments you can manually play, totally supported
  • Options
    I would love this to be added it would be great fun creating the music and learning the in game instruments!