Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Necromancers with more then 3 summons

13»

Comments

• Options
    SirChancelotSirChancelot Member
    edited July 2022
    Mag7spy wrote: »
    I don't see any issues with body blocking that is part of the game. Also you should have skills that can get you past collision like dodge.

That's what I said
    Gives more meaning to adding that blink effect augment to the fighter charge... Bypass the zombie wall.
  • Options
    TulimaTulima Member
    cg1rs2fpiivj.png

It seems like Steven seems confident that 3 summons per summoner won't cause extra lag if I understood him correctly. Not sure if he meant that it will still apply to a 40 summoner party.

If griefing becomes a problem with body blocking then why not just turn off collision boxes for summons.
  • Options
    Tulima wrote: »
    cg1rs2fpiivj.png

It seems like Steven seems confident that 3 summons per summoner won't cause extra lag if I understood him correctly. Not sure if he meant that it will still apply to a 40 summoner party.

If griefing becomes a problem with body blocking then why not just turn off collision boxes for summons.

They have also said stuff about 10 summoners getting together and making mega Voltron seige summons... Maybe that's part of how they plan to combat the numbers in those battles too.
  • Options
    DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I don't think the one has anything to do with the other, but...
    Yes. Summoners can work together on a group Summons.